Chapter 4

She put on a tight white tank top and booty shorts, put her hair down and sprayed some spray on. She walked back down the stairs and went into the living room, standing at the doorway. She put her arm behind her head and leaned on the door frame waiting for him to look at her. When he saw her, his jaw dropped, and he dropped his chicken nugget and gulped loudly, she smiled looking in his eyes. He got up and came over to her, grabbing her close to him and planted his lips on hers in a fast-hard motion.

"If...we...do...this...it'll...be...my...first...time" She said between breaths and kisses. He stopped kissing her and looked at her.

"Wait what?"

"It'll technically be my first time, willingly with a man. I was a virgin when I got taken, I was saving myself for marriage or until I got older, old enough to know what came with having a physical relationship with someone. I never got that chance, so you would be my first to ever make love to me." He stood there looking at her, searching her eyes.

"What?"

"I can't believe that you were never shown what love is, what making love is. I don't want to pressure you into this, if you're not ready, that's ok."

"Sweetie, if I wasn't ready I would have told you to go home when we got here. I wouldn't have put this on and come down here wanting you to take me, to make love to me." He didn't say anything, instead he picked her up and took her to her bedroom and laid her down on her bed.

He got on top of her and started kissing her softly on the lips and then moving to her chin to her neck, tracing her shoulder with his fingers, softly touching her. He ran his hand down the strap of her top, barely touching the top of her breast as he went over it to her stomach. She moaned softly and bit her bottom lip looking down at him as he was kissing and touching her so tenderly. He looked into her eyes and smiled and moaned when he saw she was biting her lip.

"That is such a turn on, a huge turn on when you do that baby." He said softly as he kissed down her body. He kissed her stomach then he kissed the top of her panties and worked his way down to her inner thigh and stayed there, licking and kissing. She could feel herself getting hotter with each kiss, it felt like pure heaven on earth. He worked his way down her leg, kissing all the way to her toes. He started on her other leg with her toes and worked his way up, stopping at her inner thigh and kissed and licked it. She moaned softly, her body felt like it was on fire with each kiss and touch. She looked at him as he started to take her panties off. When he had them off she opened her legs and he smiled.

"Now that is a lovely sight to see. I love it bare." He said as he inhaled. "You smell so ripe and delicious baby." He gently touched her lips and slid a finger up her slit, making her jolt as he touched her clit, she felt like she was going to explode with just that one touch. He started to kiss her lips and ran his tongue over them, teasing her as he got closer to her clit and he licked it slowly, making her body feel like it was on fire, the pleasure building as he licked and sucked on it. He slipped a finger inside her, moving slow at first and then faster and a little harder. As he did, he kept licking and sucking her clit, making her body shake with sheer pleasure and as she came, she screamed out his name.

"NICK oh my God NICK!" She grabbed the sheets and her body buckled as he went faster and harder.

"Mmm you taste fantastic." He said as she started to calm down.

"I want you, now." She said and grabbed him and took his shirt off. When she saw his muscular body, as if he was sculpted out of clay, his chest was broad, his muscles were like a perfect body. He had a nice chest and a six pack, and he had that sexy V that goes to his sweet spot. She was enjoying the view of him and he took notice, so he flexed his pecs and she giggled.