Chapter 6

When they arrived at Mallory's house, Nick got out of her truck and walked over to open her door.

"Thank you, kind sir."

"You're welcome my lady." He took her hand and they walked up to the door.

"I see there isn't a police car out here yet." He said aggravated."

"Yea, I wonder why they aren't here."

"I don't know, I kinda got the feeling like that detective wasn't taking anything we were saying seriously."

"Well, if no one shows up by this evening, I'll call to see what's going on. What do you want to do today?"

"I have a few ideas, it doesn't involve leaving the house." He winked at her, longing to touch her soft skin and kiss those sweet lips.

"Well I can see why that's a great idea." She said biting her bottom lip, 'God that drives me insane. Everything about her drives me insane. Ever since she told me she was pregnant, with my child of all the people out there, I can't get enough of her. I crave her like she craves chocolate. I didn't think I could ever love anyone like I love the woman standing in front of me. That's why at the ACM awards I'm going to ask her to marry me on stage when I present an award. It's the perfect way to announce our relationship and let the world know we're having a child' he thought to himself. He smiled at her look on her face, 'she will probably kill me for doing it that way but, I can't help it. I want the world to know how happy she makes me'.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked bringing his thoughts back to reality.

"Nothing, just what I want to do to you right here, right now." He said getting within an inch of her, lifting her face up to meet his eyes I kiss her, softly at first but the urge of wanting her takes over and he start kissing her with a little force striping her top off, her breasts fall to her chest and he pulls her to his body, holding her close as he ran my hand up her back and, on her side, slightly creasing the side of her breast. She moans softly as he does this, and he takes that as a sign to trail down her body, unzipping her skirt and it falls to the floor in a puddle of blue cotton around her sweet feet. He stood back for a moment taking the sight of her almost naked body in. She's standing there in a pair of sexy as hell lace booty shorts that are purple, his favorite color on her.

She takes his shirt off and throws it on the couch behind him without taking her eyes off him. She runs her hands up his stomach to his chest and back down, her touch sends jolts through him like lightning. He melts like butter at her fingertips, he leans down and kisses her again wrapping his arms around her to lift her up. He walks toward the kitchen and sets her on the kitchen counter, opening her legs and he kneels in between them.

He inhales, her scent is sweet, "You smell like heaven and so wet for me." He says before he starts to kiss her inner thigh and tease her lips with his finger, she moans and lays back, her beautiful body open and exposed and his for the taking. He kisses her sweet spot and notices her clit is aroused so he lightly slides his tongue up and down, she takes in a deep breath and moans.

"God I will never get tired of you doing that, it feels so damn good." He doesn't say anything and continues pleasing her, he puts two fingers inside her and starts moving in and out as he licks her, her G spot is swollen, and she is breathing hard and panting, pinching her nipples as he licks and fingers her. He felt her G spot getting bigger, so he moved his hand up to get a better angel to massage it, a few moments later, liquid came gushing out. She looks up, shocked.

"What the hell was that?"

"Oh, you just squirted all over the place, it was fucking hot."

"God it feels like I don't even know a word for it but do it again." He didn't say anything but did what she asked. After a few more times of driving her over the limit, he climbed on top of her and entered her, the feel of her is a perfect fit, it's like a glove. She was made to fit him. She feels like pure heaven. He thrusts a few times, slowly, enjoying the feel of her before he starts to move faster, as he does, she digs her nails into his flesh and bites his neck, 'God this woman drives me crazy'. He moves faster and goes deeper, as they climax, he yells out her name and she yells out his. After he emptied himself inside her, he lay on her for a minute, not wanting to put pressure on her belly.