Chapter 5

It was around eight when she woke up and Nick wasn't beside her. She yawned and got out of bed to go to the bathroom and head downstairs. She walked into the living room and saw him sitting at her computer desk.

"Good morning." She said walking toward him.

"Good morning, beautiful. How did you sleep?"

"Honestly, the best sleep I have had in a very long time. What about you?"

"Same. It felt right sleeping with you in my arms all night."

"Yes, it did. What are you doing on my computer?"

"I was just reading what you were working on last night. You left it on, and it caught my attention when I came down. You are a good writer, you know. It seems easy for you to put feelings into words, it's amazing really."

"It's really easy for me to do since I have so much to say. It's very therapeutic for me, it's something I do to help me through everything. Even if it doesn't make sense when I first write it down, it still helps to get it out."

"I understand. No need to explain it, I get it." She leaned down and kissed him, and he put his arm around her and pulled her down onto his body. He deepened the kiss and she opened her lips to taste his sweet lips.

"I really could get used to you being here when I wake up." He said smiling.

"Me too. I've gotten used to you being around ever since I saw you on the sidewalk. It's like I invited you here and you never left."

"I can go, if that's a problem." She had this look like she was thinking about what he said.

"Hey now." He said playfully.

"What? I can think about it." Laughing, she stood up. "I'm going to take a shower; would you like to join me?" She said as she walked away taking her robe half way down her back. He groaned and followed her. He picked her up and put her over his shoulder. She gasped and spanked his butt. He laughed and kept walking. He walked into her room and put her on the bed, leaning over her he opened her robe and started kissing her body.

"Last night, I took it slow, but I have to have you, I want you to feel things you never felt before Mal." With that, he opened her legs wide and started licking hard and sucking her sweet spot and nibbling. She sucked in her breath and moaned his name.

"Yes, that's its baby, say my name like you can't take it anymore." He slid two fingers inside and found her G spot, when he did that, her whole body felt like it was floating, like he was touching her soul. She hasn't felt anything like this before and it was incredible. Her whole body was shaking as he kept using his fingers and tongue on her, she couldn't help but push herself into his face as she arched up off the bed screaming with pleasure.

"OH MY GOD! YES, THAT FEELS FUCKING AMAZING!" He kept going until she was calming down and he took his boxers off and got on top of her and slid in with ease.

"God you're so wet, it feels like heaven." He said as he was all the way in moaning as he entered. He started slowly for a few seconds then he started going faster and harder, moaning, panting and sweating as he made love to her. She bit his neck and dug her nails into his skin on his back as he went faster and harder and deeper inside, making it feel like they were the only two people on earth.

As they both reached climax they moaned and said each other's names. When he caught his breath, he got off her and laid next to her.

"I hate to ruin this but um, did you wear a condom last night or now?"

"No, I didn't." She sighed and got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She looked at her birth control and realized she hadn't taken any in a while.

"Yup not on birth control either."