1- The fateful night

Pushing him on to the bed, She leaned on top of his body.

Her straight brown hair loose, her makeup smudged and the sorry sleeves of her tiny black dress slipped down her arms revealing her provoking cleavage for him to see.

But more than anything he was surprised to see the boldness of this woman.

She runs her hands down his handsome face and stopped at his lips. Pressing her fingers on them, she rubbed them while licking her own.

Then without a warning, she locked her red lips with his. She bit them hard then licked the blood off them.

He parted his lips to let out a soft moan, and she took the chance to enter her tongue into his mouth. She reached every corner of his mouth hungrily making his whole face burn. Her breath tasted like alcohol and he easily got drunk from the intense kiss.

She continued to explore his mouth curiously before interwining her soft tongue with his.

Itt seemed like this woman was extremely skilled at kissing, he could already feel the member between his legs grow in response.

Suddenly her lips parted from his. He looked at her with thirsty eyes begging for more.

But her attention was shifted to something else.

She turned her head curiously to take a look at the incredible bulge that was poking her ass.

"What is this? You are hard just from just a kiss?" She taunts him.

"Why did you stop baby girl?" He asks.

In response she rubs the bulge over his pants making him moan.

"Shut up! Don't tell me what to do!" She says.

"Why not?" He smirks.

"Because I don't like being told what to do?" She says before unbuttoning his pants to reveal his long hard cock.

She wraps her fingers around his cock, and moves her mouth down towards it. Sensing the sexy hot breaths above, it expands even larger.

She licks her lips again before feasting down on his cock.

Kissing the tip, she caresses it's full length with her long fingers.

He couldn't keep his mind straight, and she knew it very well. She continued to rub his cock back and forth, licking it occasionally.

"I'm close..." He moaned.

And just like that she stopped again leaving his hard cock twitching for more.

"Ughh not again..." He says, frustrated.

"Why should you have the fun alone, Mister?" She laughs before reaching under her dress and slipping her panties down her legs.

She lifts her dress to reveal her dripping wet pussy, before burying his face with it.

Her erotic scent suffocated the man below, as she moved her hips smearing his whole face with her juices.

"Come on, lick it" She says.

On hearing those words he spreads his tongue to lick her entrance and kiss them apart before moving his way into her tight wet walls. Her taste was addictive, he loved the way her walls clenched onto his tongue as if  never wanting to let him go!

Her insides trembled at the sensation of his tongue flickering inside her walls. She felt a wave of pleasure rise in her abdomen and her juices burst out uncontrollably making her back arch in pleasure. 

He gulped all of her lewd juice like a hungry dog. He craved madly for every single drop of her!

She pushed her hips, as if encouraging him to go faster. And sensing that she was close he came to a stop.