15-Pure obsession

"I want you...Ever since, I've met you, I have wanted you like hell! I can't forget you Lisha, I have grown obsessed with you!"

And he grabs the back of my neck and pulls me into a deep kiss.

Tongues licking each other, hot breaths escaping out...

Fuck...

How did we end up like this?

Mikhail runs his hands through my wet hair, touching my ears, playing with them gently.

This was enough to make my my mind melt.

How does he manage to make it feel so good?

No...No! This is wrong...!

This man is a cold-blooded murderer!

I manage to break free from his spell  and return back to reality.

I push him away and get back up on my feet.

Then rushing inside the bathroom, I try to shut the door behind.

But he stops it on time...

Blocking the door with his foot, he tries to force it open from the other side.

"What are you doing!? I'll shout!!!" I threaten him, trying my hardest to shut the door close.

"Do it, Lisha. I want everyone to know about us!" He smirks, not letting the door go.

He knows my weakness exactly...He knows, how I can't let anyone come to know about us!

My hands tremble at the thoughts of anyone finding out, and he takes the chance to push the door open.

I gasp in fear and take a step back, but he manages to grab me by the waist and pull me closer.

"Let's stop this cat and mouse game now, Lisha. I can't hold myself back any longer..." He whispers into my neck

I freeze in fear, as his hot breaths hit my cold skin.

He lifts his face and stares at my half naked body in awe.

I try to hide it but it only excites him more.

His thirsty gaze follows a drop of water that falls down my wet hair, trickling down my skin, through my collarbones, and finally into my cleavage...

And immediately he brings his mouth closer and licks the water drop in between my cleavage

I felt my heart skip a beat, I could even feel it in my flower...!

"Let me suck them..?" He raises his head and begs, looking at me straight in the eyes.

Unable to answer, I move my gaze away from his.

"So I should take that as a yes?" He gulps a lump down his throat in thirst.

"No..." I manage to gather the strength and break free from his arms.

But there was no where to run.

He blocked the only door out.

Hopeless, I run to the other side of the bathroom to get away from him.

But I hit a dead end.

And then to my horror, I feel him pull my towel off from behind, exposing me completely.

Then hugging me from behind, he pressed his manhood against my butt.

I could feel it through his pants, it was big and throbbing...

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

I bit my lips and cursed in my mind.

His rough hands reach my chest, to fondle them, squeezing them, feeling their shape thoroughly.

"So soft, it sticks to my hands..." he says, playing with them like they are his.

"Stop that, Mikhail...we shouldn't be doing this..." I try my best to reason with him.

"Why not?" He says pressing my nipples with his fingers, while his cock rubs my butt, growing even bigger.

"Ahh!!" A moan escapes my mouth.

And a smirk takes over his face.

"So your nipples are sensitive, eh?" He realises my weakness yet again...

"Let me go..." I whimpered.

"So does this button turn you on?" He chuckles into my ear as he pressed my now hard nipples.

"Nghhh...!" I couldn't control my voice anymore.

He continued to play with my breasts as if wanting more reaction out of me.

I raised my head up to the ceiling, soft moans escaped my mouth, as my legs went weak.

I could already feel my flower leaking...

And he noticed it too.

"Ah, you seem dirty...Too bad we have to wash you up again!"

He grabbed the hand shower nearby and does the unthinkable!

He sprayed the water into my already wet flower, stimulating my already sensitive areas even more!

And I feel a sudden wave of pleasure rising in my abdomen...

"No...Stop! No more!!" I try to grab his hand but he starts moving the shower, the fast spray of water made me lose my mind.

He pulled my nipples, while continuing to spray the water inside.

Moans escaped my agape mouth, as he buried his head into my shoulders kissing them.

And I felt my head go blank as I climaxed, bursting my lewd juices out, before my legs gave away.

I dropped down on the ground, panting, hot and covered in dirty juices.

I immediately realised that I need to get away from him or else he could fo worse.

I tried to get away, but my legs had no strength. I could only crawl on the cold bathroom floor, reaching for the door.

And just when I thought I had finally reached the door, he grabbed my hand from behind.

"Where are you going sweetheart?" He asks, getting over me.

"Please let me go..." I begged.

"I can't do that babe...Not after you have made me like this!" His voice sounded terrifying.

"Then atleast...to the bed..." I beg.

He chuckles and lifts me up on his shoulders.

"Okay, as you wish" He says, dropping me on the bed.

Then taking off his black shirt, he throws it at me.

"I have waited for a long time Lisha...the memories of that night wouldn't seem to leave me alone. I go crazy everytime I think of you! I can't live without you anymore!"

"Mikhail...But this is wrong...you are..."

"Yes, I am the boss of the most feared criminal organisation. Men shiver at my name! There aren't many who can touch me...But you Lisha...Before you, I feel helpless. You drive me crazy!" He growls.

I feel my heart skip a beat.

How did a simple mistake...

Lead to this?

Because in this man's eyes...

I see a terrifying madness.

I see an undefined thirst.

Pure obsession.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Find more chapters on my patreon❤️ click the link in my bio to read!