10-Leash around my neck

Then without any hesitation, he pressed the panties against his face and breathes the scent in deeply.

"Hah...it smells so good" he says.

"Oh god what are you even doing!? That's dirty"

"Not more than you" He says licking his lips and then moving in for a kiss with my lower lips...

I am shocked beyond core at his shamelessness.

This man is really...

I cover my eyes in shame as he buried his entire face suddenly in between my thighs while landing his gentle kisses upon my leaking flower.

His tongue flickered over my drenched petals, kissing them apart gently before slithering into them, thoroughly appreciating the warm clenching of her walls with the tip of his tongue.

I felt jolts of pleasure rising up through my spine, as my moans came out through my lips.

Covering my mouth, I tried my best to rear him away but was held down firmly in place with his strong hands.

To my horror, he continued to suck my leaking flower hungrily, while his tongue twisted and curled through my insides as if begging them to produce more of their sweet nectar.

But it was too much for me, I was already loosing my mind. My body went limp and my mind was blank from his intense care!

After what felt like hours of torture, he finally moved his mouth away.

I felt a sense of relief thinking that he was about to stop...

But my relief was only short-lived, as his eyes fall upon my swollen aroused bud.

"What happens if I press this button here?" He asks curiously while pressing my clit with his thumb.

I flinched from his touch making him immediately realise how sensitive I was over there.

A cruel smirk takes upon his handsome face.

"Is this the button to turn you on?" He says before greeting it with a soft kiss and then immediately its met with his wild flickering.

"Ah...please-stop..." I try to push him away with the little amount of strength that I have to vain.

"How do I stop when you are so cute down here?" He says before nuzzling on it with adoration.

"Hah...ah...please..." I couldn't even voice my concerns out properly.

But the cruel man wouldn't stop!

He enters his fingers deep inside my walls, while stimulating my bud all at once. My eyes roll up to the ceiling, my face covered in mist, my mouth wide open as sighs of pleasure escaped.

He moved his fingers in and out of me over and over, all the while sucking on my clit. I could feel waves of pleasure rise up through my abdomen, my body burning like lava as he continued to stimulate all my sensitive spots at once.

My hips rose up from the toilet seat, as he increased his speed and sucked even harder realising that I was close.

And within no time, I climaxed so hard, spraying my juices all over his face. It was the most intense orgasm I ever had in my entire life. My whole body was trembling and panting hard. My insides still quivered and my heart beat out loud.

But Mikhail looked like he had seen the most wonderful sight in his entire life.

He got up and caressed my misty face, with my messed up makeup.

"See? Cinderella is the prettiest when her night makeup fades away and she returns to her honest self" He says, gazing at me adoringly.

Unable to say anything as I was still in a daze from the intense pleasure from a while ago, I stared deep into his sea-green eyes.

"This is the woman I fell in love with that night..." He says removing strands of my hair from my misty face.

"The woman who shamelessly loses herself to pleasure, the woman who does not care about anything else!"

And for a moment, I felt he was correct...

I too, wished to show the world my honest self.

I wished to scream out loud and tell them my true feelings!

But that was only a wish...

In truth, I was tied up by many bindings.

Family, marriage, society...

As if having a leash around my neck,  all my life I spent at the wishes of others.

And then out of nowhere comes this man...

Turning my whole life upside down...

He kisses me on the forehead gently, before getting up to leave.

Once I realise that he has already left, I slowly pull myself up.

Wiping my wet flower with tissues, I get outside and fix my hair and makeup before leaving the washroom.

I look at the time in my phone and realise that it has almost been an hour.

I quickly leave for the main hall as I didn't want anyone to suspect me.

Once I reach the party hall, Mikhail was already there laughing with Josh and his father.

I slip inside the party and try to blend in with the crowd so as to not draw any suspicions.

After a few minutes, we are advised to have our dinner.

I move towards the dining area and try to casually interact with Josh.

"Wonderful arrangements you have made!" I smile.

"No, not at all. Its nothing much!" He blushes.

I notice Mikhail at a distance along with Mr Leon.

I let out a sigh of relief realising that no one had noticed us away from the party.

"I am sorry I was so busy in interacting with the guests that I didn't have enough time to spend with you tonight..." Josh apologises.

"Thankfully you didn't" I think to myself.

"But allow me to make it up to you by taking you out on a date tomorrow!" He smiles.

"Ah...to-tomorrow...?" I stutter.

"Yeah? Do you have other plans?" He asks.

"Ah no...I just"

"Yeah she is completely free!"

I turn around to see my mother.

"She's completely free-actually we were also going to suggest the same thing!" She says.

My father nods eagerly from behind.

"Then it's decided!! Let's hang out for tomorrow!" He says cheerfully.

I just nod silently.

The leash around my neck was really very tight.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

If you liks this story, please like and comment.

To read more chapters, click the link on my bio and subscribe to my patreon❤️❤️💐