Part 3

"We're here, Ms. Angel," Joe informed me as he drove into the driveway of a beautiful mansion. There was a beautiful fountain right in the middle and beautiful roses decorated the house all around. I was awestruck. I had never dreamed that my fiance would live in such a huge home.

Joe opened the door for me and I stepped out mesmerized by the beautiful mansion that I had ever seen. I noticed that there was a man and a couple of maids standing outside as if expecting someone and then I realized that they were expecting me. As I stepped closer to them, they bowed slowly towards me and the man in the suit was the only one to speak.

"Welcome, Miss Angelique Roman. I am the butler of this house. Please call me Alex," he said as he composed himself once again,"We have been expecting you. Please, come in and make yourself at home." He gestured into the house as the maids opened the doors.

I followed Alex in as he showed me the way into a small room composed of only a round table and two chairs. The table had a beautiful mantelpiece with embroidered roses and a vase with fresh roses in the center. Alex motioned to one of the chairs as he helped me sit down. 

"Thank you," I whispered, giving him a shy smile.

"Your welcome, Miss Angelique" he replied with a small smile. 

"Please call me Angel, Alex. " I told him and he gave a slight nod before he excused himself and left me to think.

I couldn't believe this! A butler? Maids? Never in my life have I seen such a thing! Maybe it's because I have lived a normal lifestyle, but this was just unexpected. I never thought that my fiance was so rich! But to me, money didn't matter. It was something that I had learned a long time ago from my father. Whenever I wanted something, he would ask me if I really needed it and from there I chose what to do. What type of life would I lead if I really married this guy? Would I enjoy the pleasures of being able to buy anything I wanted? I sighed and closed my eyes for a minute. 

I have to calm down, I told myself, I'm about to maybe meet my future husband. I opened my eyes and decided to look at the room I was in. There were paintings on the four walls of the room and each one contains a painting of one type of flower. One was a beautiful white rose, another a lily pad, the one after tulips and last bu not least a sunflower following the sun. The last one caught my attention and before I knew it I was staring at it the whole time.

"Beautiful," I whispered entranced.

"I'm glad you like it," a male voice said from behind me. I jumped at this and turned my head to come face to face with the most charming and handsome man I had ever met in my entire life that was standing by the door. He looked familiar for some reason until I realized it was the man I had seen in the morning and let into my house! My eyes grew huge and he must've noticed because he chuckled. 

"You're.....you're from this morning," I whispered as he stepped closer to me.

"Yes I am," he grinned,"and you didn't even wait for me to introduce myself, Angelique Roman," he said as he took my hand and placed a gentle kiss on it. I blushed. This man was just too charming!  

He had the most beautiful green eyes and his hair was brown. He was a little taller than me, but you could also see that he was muscular. He was very attractive looking and he looked the very image that every girl dreamed would want to have. I just couldn't take my eyes away from him even after he sat on the chair across from me. 

"We finally meet, Leo McKinsey," I said quietly as he grinned.

"Yes, finally," he replied, smiling. 

I shook my head. A smile played on my lips. Never in my short life had I thought that I would get married at  a young age. One question came into mind and I asked it to Leo.