Introduction 

Beautiful Star
-Outerbanks

THIS STORY CONTAINS
⚠️  self harm, abuse, eating disorder, substance abuse, violence.  Read at your own risk. I am not making "mental health aesthetic" I am including mental illnesses because people do stuffer from it. I'm talking about it because i suffer from mental health problems and so do many others it's not a " aesthetic" it's a real thing that people suffer from and this book won't be perfect it will be realistic. My character doesn't have the prefect body she has stretch marks, scars  like any other beautiful human beings and if u don't like that than leave.

I don't own obx but i do own my characters this story will follow season 1 but with a twist to it, there will be slow burn. 

Sage lives with her father and her stepmum on the cut, her father is a bad drunk who despites his own daughter he is abusive towards sage. Sages mother died when she was 13, Her stepmum knows about the abuse that happens to sage but does nothing about it when she sees it. Truly down deep inside of her she feels sorry for sage but does nothing when she hears her screams and crys for help. She is afraid that if she trys to stop it she will get hit herself by him but she doesnt want that so she allows it to happen to sage, her setpmum is selfish she knows that even sage knows that.

Sage never went out of the house because of her dad he mostly only let her go out when she had school or when she needed to study, he can't stand the sight of her these days he usually kicks her out of the house more that usual because he was alway too busy drinking or banging his partner and arguing with sage a lot. Sometimes sage would just run out of the house after there big arguments after he kicked her flying down the hall over something stupid.

Until one day her father made her go to the kegger down on the beach because he realised she never went out of the house because of him.
So as her father made her go to the kegger she did what she was told because she wanted to get away from him. She didn't really like drinking, she always thought if she had any alcohol in her system she would get addicted then she turn out like her father. Sage didn't like the idea of that so she sat on a log peacefully watching the waves and the stars.
Sage always felt connected to the stars because they were lonely & unloved the stars were invisible just like her.

Sage was about to leave until she heard 3 gun shots so she ran over towards them, she saw John B in the ocean not moving she ran over there and pulled him out. She saved John B and the other pouges wanted to thank Sage by asking her to hang out with them. Sage said yes because she knew who the "pouges" were she was one but didn't really like the name because nobody knew her.  She knew them because she was an observer that's who she really was.

4 months later
Sage got really close with the pouges especially jj
the pouges didn't really know about sages life they didn't ask her about it she wasn't a very open person.

Sage didn't realise what she had gotten herself into.

Author-  guys this is my first fanfic please tell me if i have any spelling mistakes & don't be a ghost reader tell me what you think about Sage and her friendship with the pouges. Little thing that u guys know now she starts to develop feelings for jj & stuff will get dark soon :0  In the first chapter we will get more into interesting stuff and thank you for reading don't forget to vote and comment and
follow my tik Tok for edits - woodswp <3

See you soon.