thunder

Outerbanks

Outerbanks

Sage wakes up from a nightmare as she sits up from the couch she flinches from the sound of thunder. Sage looks around for her phone and sees it laying on the floor,"really again, i always wake up at 2 in the morning somehow" Sage mumbles to herself. Sage quietly walks out of the back door while trying not to wake up John b who is asleep in his room and jj who is passed out in the spare room. It's windy but not too windy its freezing outside but sage finds it peaceful and calming, sage loves the cold weather however it was pouring down rain which she didn't mind, sage sits down on the couch while listening to the heavy rain. (7:10 am) sage managed to fall asleep outside on the back porch. John b walks out of the room yawning and stretching, he walks towards the couch where he last saw sage on. John b is confused because sage isn't there anymore but her bag is still here, he walks over towards the room where jj is passed out in. John b opens the door "yoo dude where is sage at she ain't on the couch" John b says while shaking jj. The blonde head boy groans "ughh bro she was passed out on the couch when i last saw her" said jj, "yea well she ain't there now" said John b. "What do u mean she ain't there now?" the blonde head boy sat up quickly with a confused look on his face too.

The 2 boys get up and walk out on the back porch, John b is distracted from what the hurricane did to he's backyard. "Yoo what the hell she is asleep out here bro" the blonde boy said with a confused look on his face. Sage was passed out on the couch outside, she looked uncomfortable the way she was sleeping. John b looked over towards the uncomfortable girl that was asleep "she looks uncomfortable, why did she pass out here she was on the couch when i last saw her" said John b. "I don't know bro but imma move her we can't leave her like this" said jj, john b had agreed.

JJ picked her up gently she wasn't heavy at all that concerned him. The blonde head boy carried sage to the spare room as he placed her down on the bed but something caught his eye. One of Sagss bracelets were slightly moved up away from the other ones jj saw the scars there was a lot the blonde head boy faced dropped he sad a sad expression on his face. He was worried for her more than ever this time how could he not know that he's best friend was struggling with self harm and so much more than that. That's the one thing sage hated she didn't want anyone to be worried about her she didn't need anyone to worry about her. JJ felt extremely worried for sage he gently pulled the bracelet down with the others ones than kissed her forehead. He wanted to know why she did it but he didn't wanna pressure her. (8:00 am) sage is still passed out in the room where jj had previously carried her. 1 hour later sage has finally woken up wondering how she ended up in a the bed she was confused. She walked out of the bedroom and nobody was home she noticed the note on the fridge.

"Sage, back later went fishing thanks to the storm we knew u were tired so we let u sleep oh and jj carried you to bed by the way if your wondering you looked uncomfortable. See you shortly" -John b

Sage read the note, "I was perfectly fine on the porch thank you very much, thank god hate fishing anyways" said sage. The tired girl walked back to the bed and continued to fall back to sleep. 2 hours later
the pogues are back with something interesting. Sage wakes up as she hears "guys we can't keep that money" kie says Sage hears them arguing about money she walks out of bedroom and onto the back porch and yawns "why are y'all arguing so god damn loud" sage said. "Sage it's the best day of our lives besides the cop part" the blonde boy said, jj wanted to ask sage about the scars but he didn't wanna scare her. "what do u mean by cops.. guyss" said sage everyone was silent but Pope was already stressing out."we'll we might have found a boat then found keys then we went to report it but they of course didn't listen so then we agreed to go to the meth motel which turns out was a terrible idea and jj decided to mess around with god damn CRIME SCENE. ohh and that's not all he stole a gun AND MONEY THEN ALMOST GOT CAUGHT so now we are criminals Sage." Sage has never seen pope so stressed before, pope was out of breath from saying all of that. "Anyways i still don't think we should keep the money it's bad luck"  kie says. "Dude not everyone can afford unlimited data kie" said jj. Sage was very confused and also had a lot of questions too.

Author- I'm so sorry this is short it's currently 2 in the morning for me and I'm tired but i know u guys want more. I will write a longer chapter later i promise. But are we gonna talk about the forehead kiss ahhh that was so cute we are getting some crumbs between sage and jj. Be prepared for the next chapter there will be some sad arguments and more. Anyways I'm sorry this is rushed and short, any spelling mistakes please let me know. I appreciate it if you vote and comment please i like hearing y'all's opinions. Thank you again see you soon.
<3

Tik Tok for edits- woodswp