Big storm coming in

Outer banks

Outer banks

Sage was running her way back home she was out of breath but she didn't stop. Sage knew that this time it's going to be bad for her, worse than the other ones. Apart of Sage's heart was telling her to go back to the chateau, stay there forever. Sage knew that Scott would show up there then everyone could see the piece of shit he really is but then the pogues would worry about Sage she didn't need anyone worrying about her."Shit i can't do it, SAGE.. just turn around and go the the god damn chateau " said Sage.
Sage continued to walk towards her house, as sage opened the door, all she could smell was alcohol the whole house was reeked of alcohol. Sage walked in inside all she could see was drugs and alcohol lots of drugs tho. As Sage tried quietly walking to her room, suddenly Sage was on the ground groaning in pain. She was punched in the stomach really hard that it knocked her flying onto the floor. As Sage tried to look up at her father, again sage felt the silver rings go towards her stomach once again leaving sage groaning in pain. Sage was crawling in pain trying to get away from her drugged up father.

Sages pov

"DAD STOP PLEASE!" I cried in pain while trying to get away from my father, "Ya want me to stop huh, alright then" said Scott. My face dropped i was scared, I saw my dad walking over towards the coffee table that was in the living room. It had all different drugs on the table, cocaine, heroin, and lots of pills. I don't know what to do anymore i was just horrified thinking of all the stuff he wanted me to do. As i saw my dad walk over towards me he had in his hand heroin and needles and bunch of pills in a bag and other things. "No dad please no dad, i'm sorry" I said while my eyes began to be watery, I was trying to back away from him but i was in too much pain already.
"Make me proud huh so we got heroin,mdma,oxys and other shit, you take this and you will make me so proud darling" Scott said with his hand on my shoulder. I was horrified "DAD NO DAD NO PLEASE DONT" I screamed.

Sage looked horrified and scared she didn't know what to do she was wondering what the pogues was doing at this time of the night mean while her dad is trying to force her to have drugs. "DONT U YELL AT ME SAGE WILLOW YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY" Scott screamed back. Sages step mother wasn't home she was working she had no one. Sage tried to get up but her father pinned her against the wall, and pulled out acid tabs (LSD). "DAD PLEASE NO DAD STOP PLEASE" Sage yelled while crying, Scott opened her mouth and put the piece of lsd on her tongue and shut her mouth. By the time sage tried to spit it out it had already dissolved on her tongue.
Sages Pupils dilated it hit her, sages acid trip began she liked it, they way it made her feel it made her feel happy so happy.

Next day
Sage was laying down on her bed forgetting about her ribs being badly bruised, Sage could still feel the acid in her system still, it didn't hurt it was like an escape from reality. She had a shower and something to eat then she vomited and it was finally worn off she didn't want it to wear off but she knew it was bad but it just felt so right. Sages ribs were in agony she didn't look at them she knew it was gonna be bad. Sage walked out back in the kitchen looking for something to stop the pain, her father was behind her "I'm so proud of you Sage" Scott said. That's all she ever wanted to hear was "I'm proud of you" she smiled but then remembered the abuse and now substance abuse. "Uhh thanks" sage said first time her and Scott ain't arguing. Sage knew she was going to regret asking this "dad do u have any pain killers" sage said while getting a glass of water. "Yes I have the perfect thing for you" Scott said.
Scott handed a bottle of OxyContin to his daughter, Sage wasn't stupid she knew what OxyContin was she knew it was addictive and it makes you high if u take enough. "Thanks dad" said sage she didn't wanna fight with him she knew this wouldn't last long she liked not arguing with him so she enjoyed it while she could. 

As sage put the pills in her bag "your friends are here" Scott said she looked up at her dad "you can go and have fun, sleep there the night even, I'm proud of you" Scott said. Sage took 2 pills then walked out of the door, "look who it is" Pope said while opening the door for sage. Sage jumped in the twinke sat at the back they all were talking except for sage she was thinking why her dad was suddenly being so nice to her. Then it clicked to Sage he was proud of her because she tried drugs, usually that would hurt sage but she didn't really care because sage felt empty like literally emptiness nothing. Sage thought she took 2 pills but it was 4 she took, how is she not dead yet. "You okay sage?" jj asked "yup im good, John b can i crash at yours tonight" said sage. "Yes of course u can" john b said with a smile on his face while driving to the shops to get some snacks for tonight.

They arrived at the shops all of the pogues got out of the Twinkie suddenly all the pogues hear "hey sage, i'm so sorry i wasn't there last night he told me what u took" said Mary (stepmum) sage turned around towards Mary before sage could speak Mary pulled her into a hug while the pogues watched and heard what the strange lady said. "I'm so sorry hun are u okay" said Mary while still hugging sage, suddenly a tear began to fall down on sage's cheek. The pogues noticed sage crying at Mary's words "im okay i better go now" said sage as she wiped her tear away quickly and pulled away from the hug. "okay hun he told me your staying at your friends house tonight, have fun" said Mary as she walked away. Sage watched as she walked away sage started thinking at Mary's worlds
"obviously dad didn't tell Mary the whole story of course" Sage mumbled. Sage totally forgot the pogues was behind her the whole time, "who was that" jj said "my stepmum Mary" said sage to the blonde hair boy "oh you have a step mum" said Kie
"Could of told us" pope said "LOOK ALRIGHT I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT" Sage snapped. JJ could tell she was hurt the look on her face when Kie mentioned the idea mum, "okay sorry I don't mean to snap i just had a rough night" said sage. The pogues nodded their heads JJ and John b knew something was wrong, jj still had his questions from the other day he wanted to ask her but it wasn't the right moment. The pogues got what they needed and went back to the chateau, jj decided to play with a gun "where did u even find that anyway" said sage "my dad had it laying around so i took it the night of when we had that kegger that we threw, ohh and that's when we met you" said jj  "yeah and used my money dumbass" Kie added on they all laughed. "I have to get home, apparently we got a big storm coming in" pope said as he walked out. "Same gotta go before my parents kill me" said kie after following pope out.
Now it's just jj sage and John b chilling.

Author- ahhh guys we are getting into it now what do y'all think of this chapter, Scott is such a shit fucking father, poor sage anyways what did u think of the story so far it's getting more interesting. If there is any spelling mistakes please tell me and any ideas in mind I'm all open ears. Thank you don't forget to vote and comment please thank you all for reading. Your welcome I publish this early <3
See you soon.

Tik Tok for edits- woodswp