400 million

Outer banks

Outer banks

Sage was worried about john b and how he was dealing with all this and not just that also about how it's going to be when she gets home to her dad.

"How much was it again?" jj asked "400 million" pope replied. "Alright now let's take the split now before we say may i remind you that i'm the only one that can properly defend us, protection isn't cheap"
sage rolled her eyes at the blonde hair boy "did you just roll your eyes at me princess" the blonde boy said. "Stupid im going inside, im tired" sage said while getting up, "I'll join" said jj with a little smirk on the boys face "ahaha you wish blondie" said sage with a smile on her face while letting out a little giggle.

Sage was trying to go to sleep all the stress about home and this hole treasure hunt thing was making her tired, until someone moved her legs so they could sit down. "Are you serious" sage said while her head was in a pillow "sage what's wrong" said john b. "nothing im just tired" sage replied to the boy, "I can tell your not okay, whenever your ready to talk im here i ain't going anywhere and plus your stuck with me and the pogues now" John b said while messing around with her hair.

all the pogues was inside chilling talking about the 400 million "so sage watcha gonna do with your money" kie asked "buy a house that isn't here probably Australia and live alone in peace and quiet oh and obviously lots of weed" said sage jj laughed at the weed comment,"why Australia" pope asked "my uhh mum is from there" said sage she finally could let the word out for once without crying, "nice is your mum still there" kie asked.

jj knew the topic about family was sensitive to her he didn't know why tho but he was curious. "umm what's the time i have to go" sage said "yeah sure you want me to drop you off" John b said with a soft smile on his face "no it's okay, thank you for the offer tho" John b smiled he knew not to push her to far about anything.

Sage got up gathering her belongings but kie wouldn't stop because she knew she was hiding something, "come on sage tell us we know nothing about your family" the curly hair girl said "kie just drop it leave her be" jj said before sage walked out the back door someone grabbed her arm. She flinched with the memory's rushing back to her head.

She turned around "let go please" said sage.
"Fine but tell me what you are hiding, is it the kook princess are you spying on us or something" said kie John b had a confused look on "why would u even think that kie she is a pogue" John replied instantly
"kie just let her be" said jj "leave her alone kie like John b said she's a pogue stop it with this hole kook princess obsession" said pope even jj was shocked with the words that came out of his mouth.

Kie turned around "I'm not obsessed okay she is clearly hiding something you guys are blind" the curly hair girl replied, "just tell me what are u hiding sage huh" said kie. Sage knew kie wouldn't drop it "my mum died its that simple boo hoo my mum died alright and im sorry i don't like talking about the subject ok? im leaving now" sage said.
Everyone's face dropped kies heart broke "sage i am so sorry" said the curly hair girl jj felt terrible "great kie" jj walked out trying to chase after her.

"Really" Pope said while looking at kie, "she would have told us if you didn't push her so much, you guys have to make up" said john b, kie nodded her head.

Sage walked out the door her heart was racing fast she heard jj's voice behind her she continued to walk her heart started beating a lot faster, her breathing became rapidly fast then her hands began to shake she just wanted it to stop again. Sage put her hand on the tree to try to make herself stop from having another panic attack. Sage sat down and leaned against the tree she felt it coming she put her hand on her chest she didn't want jj to see her like this not again.

"hey hey im here"said jj put his hand on her cheek "look at me sage, look at me" the blond boy said, sage turned her head to him, her breath was still rapidly fast "breathe with me alright" she done what she was told it worked. She put her head between her legs "I'm sorry.." sages voice began to break.
JJ's heart broke for the girl "don't do that okay don't ever say sorry" the blonde boy replied he hugged her while she was still curled up in a ball.

1 hour later sage and jj ended up walking back to John b's, kie and sage had a talk they are both a lot closer now and understanding.

2 hours later all the pogues was in the Twinkie John b insisted of driving sage home,"thank you for the ride John b i did say no the first time" said sage "stop sage don't even start" John b said he laughed. everyone said bye to sage, jj didn't want her to leave.

Sages pov
I walked up to the door opening it hoping my dad wasn't home i couldn't deal with him not today. I walked inside "look who's back ay" said scott,
"im just gonna go to my room" i said hoping he wouldn't try anything today, because it wouldn't end well for both of us."I need you to do something for me go to Barry's and get more shit" Scott said I hate doing my dads dirty work "fine" i said. I knew if i said no i would get a few bruises on my face.
(Still sages pov)

i arrived at barrys place i nocked at the door twice "come in" said barry "sunshine heyyy how are you" said barry with a smile on his face and mine. Me and barry are close he always thought as me as a little sister he has known me since i was 14, he has always been kind to me I know he is a drug dealer but he's my friend. "The same as usual" i said Barry nodded "so how's everything at home" Barry said "fine just the same old stuff ya know how it is" I said "if you ever need a place to stay sage or if it ever gets too much at home you've got a place here lil sis" barry replied."Thank you i know, alright im off now" I said As I pushed he's head he laughed. I saw rafe arrived at Barry's while I was walking outside "no rafe shut up" I said while walking past him "I didn't even say anything" rafe said with a smirk on his face "ya didn't have to its a no" I said rafe has a little thing for me a kook gross.

Sage arrived back at home and gave the stuff to her father. Sage went up to her room had a nice shower and finally went to bed.

1 day later sage woke up with messages about something that they got a underwater drone and they found the royal merchant but someone already bet them to it.

Author- hey guys I'm soo sorry it took forever I had a break but IM BACK NOWW!! YASS anyways this chapter is cute but sad and i love johns bs and sages friendship honestly oh and don't get me started with kie and sages friendship is improving a lot better now. But jj and her stop i literally love them so much.I also love how Barry and Sages friendship is going too for now. But anyways i love this chapter, let me know what you think i love reading y'all's comments, don't forget to vote too. Oh and thank you for 6k reads on here that is wild so thankful and my tik tok thank you. 🫶🏻

For edits follow my tik tok- woodswp

See you soon <3