You betrayed me

Outerbanks

Outerbanks

Sage was confused and still half asleep, "imma be honest here i may still be half asleep" said sage, "really sage you slept for almost the hole day" John b said. "So your telling me while i was sleeping you guys found a boat with hotel key in it and decided to go the hotel which could potentially be a crime scene and decide to steal their stuff" said sage with a confused expression on her face "yes thank you sage, see she agrees" pope said. "And you guys didn't decide to invite me, wow" sage said with a hurtful voice on.

Pope whispered "you betrayed me" sage giggled
"Sage u were asleep" John b said. "Okay fine but i'll still remember that" sage said. "What's the time" said kie "1:32" said pope "oh shit i gotta go" sage said. JJ had had a confused look on his face "why do u need to go can't u just stay another night" the blonde boy said. "No i can't sorry j" sage said while quickly walking back inside trying to gather her belongings, jj followed her. The other pogues knew something was gonna happened so they followed behind jj too. "Sage stop for a second please" said jj
John b looked at pope with a worried look, "jj no im sorry i have to go" sage said while trying to find her bag.

"Why do u have to leave huh what are you so afraid of" jj said, "dude come on just drop it jj, let her be" John b said. "No jj is right what are u hiding sage" said kie, Pope and John b gave kie a dirty look. "GUYS JUST STOP WITH THE QUESTIONS OKAY" sage snapped back, she didn't wanna open up again she didn't wanna let anyone in. "Sage please just tell me im your best friend.. you can tell me anything" said jj with a low tone in his voice. "No you are not my best friend you guys aren't even my friends, you don't know me at all you, don't wanna know me, IM A NOBODY ALRIGHT ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL BE" sage said while her eyes began to tear up but she didn't let them see. JJ was hurt by her words "YOU NEVER GAVE US THE CHANCE TO EVEN KNOW YOU" jj shouted back "you obviously are hiding something sage you always have been" kie said.

John b and Pope just wanted it to stop because they knew if they pushed her too far they would lose her,
"Guys can we just stop please" said pope "I agree" John b said. "No we deserve to know" said the curly head girl, "when we're you going to tell them sage about the bracelets" said jj. Sage's face dropped at those words she was worried, the other pogues had a confused look on their faces, "what does he mean sage" John b said with a worried look on his face. "Nothing, i don't know what he is talking about now please tell me where my bag is so i can just go" sage said. JJ's voice began to break "sage i saw them, the scars" as jj finally let out his words.

Sage's face had dropped immediately her eyes began to fill with tears that funny feeling in her stomach had began to come back. John b had a sad expression on his face as well with the other pogues. John b's voice had started to break "what..." he had a worried look. The others were too much in shock to say anything else. JJ had regretted what he had said immediately "im sorr.." before jj could finish he's words "STOP... so what i hurt myself, it's the only way i know how to cope" sages tears began to fall as her voice began to break "I feel numb all the time I can't help it... im too far in it now.. I don't feel alive anymore and... and.. ever since my mum died it's..." sage had realised she said too much those were the first time she said those words.

The pogues weren't in shock they felt sorry, sorrow  & worried about the poor girl. jj had felt so much regret and pain, he wished he could take her pain away all of it. John b had ran over to sage and began to hug her "it's okay, let it out sage let it all out" John b had said while hugging her. Sage began to sob in his arms then jj ran over and hugged her, next was pope than kie. They all were hugging sage while she was still sobbing. "Im so sorry if we have ever made you feel like u couldn't talk to us" said pope, "we are here for u sage" kie said. They all had let go of the hug and left sage and jj alone knowing they had to talk. "I'm so sorry sage" said jj as he immediately hugged her again.

"It's okay" said sage "no it's not i was completely in the wrong i had no right to.." before jj could finish, Sage placed her hand on jj's check "hey it's okay really im glad that u did what u done, or else i would  have just pushed u guys away and then i probably would of.." sages voice started to break before even she could finish the rest jj stopped her "hey no then im glad what i did, if u ever feel like that ever again or feel like the urge to hurt yourself tell me, call me even i don't care i will pick up immediately" jj said. Sage nodded "thank you j" while they hugged.

1 hour later Sage was walking home she had said goodbye to the pogues  jj didn't want her to be alone he begged for her to stay another night but she made up a stupid excuse about having too clean her room, which he understood... eventually. Sage was scared that she totally forgot about how not knowing if her dad was going to be the nice Scott or the abusive one. Sage walked into the house "your late sage i told you only a night" Scott said. "I'm sorry dad" said sage while trying to hold back her tears again, Scott walked over to her and went to raise he's arm before he could do anything. "SCOTT DONT U DARE" sages step mother yelled, sage was relieved she ran up to her room before her father could chase her. "You will not hit your own daughter not again or i will call the sheriff and have u charged" said sages step mum. "ALRIGHT FINE" Scott yelled, "Fine I'll just ground her not like she goes out anyways" Scott said while he rolled he's eyes.

1 day later sage opened her eyes and looked at her phone and opened the group chat messages.

P4L
"Sage we might have done another thing without u since you weren't answering" - John B

"I didn't agree to it by the way" - jj

"okay whatever what did y'all do this time?" -sage

" i stole scuba gear from wards boat n we used it to look at the wreck which then we started to get shot at us by 2 men, oh ye n we found a duffel bag from the boat that had my dads compass in it" - John b

"Holly shit what the hell" - Sage

"Don't forget the part where me and John b went to scooters house bc it was his boat surprise, n then the 2 guys that shot at us were there, n they were very violet by the way from what I saw and heard... but basically sage u missed out on John b trying to kill us" -jj

"omg u guys can't survive without me bro" -Sage

"Yep" -pope

"we are trying to figure out why my dads compass was in there wanna come over an help"- John b

"Dude I swear if i could i would but my dad has grounded me for 1 more day" -sage

"okay than hopefully I'll see u tmr, hope u are doing alright" - John b

"Im okay and n guys try not to die okay"
-sage

"Can't make any promises" - jj

To be continued..

Author - I just wanna say thank you all for reading this and for the amazing support on here and on Tik Tok and dude we hit 2k reads on here that's amazing thank you all. What do y'all thank about this chapter I tried to make it up to y'all by making it longer im so sorry for taking so long. But the argument they had AHHH! and the jj and sage crumbs had me kicking my feet around fr. But out of all tho can we just appreciate Sage and John b's friendship it's so sweet dude and sage finally letting them in Awwe. Anyways what did u guys think of this chapter, hope yous liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment please I'd appreciate it and i love y'all's comments.
See you soon <3

Follow my tik tok for edits- woodswp