daughter like father

Outerbanks

Outerbanks

JJ looked at sage waiting for her to respond "Sage what is he talking about" said the blonde boy with a concerned expression on his face. Sage turned to Rafe and punched him in the face again, again and again. Topper ended up aggressively pushing Sage off Rafe.

"Don't touch her bro" said the blonde boy as he walked over to topper and punched him. Everyone around Sage was fighting.

Sage was having trouble trying to stand up everything was blurry. Sage touched the back of her head and looked back at her hand where there was blood her head was bleeding from topper. "Really...always me.. man" said sage.

Sage used the tree as support to help herself up so she could help her friends that's all she cared about was making sure they were okay and not hurt, she didn't care if she was hurt, the pogues came first for her.

Sage saw fire, Kie had started it to stop the fighting
"this isn't over pogues.. sage" said Rafe while him and his kook friends quickly walked away, "come on we gotta go" said Kie.

Kie and Pope ended up walking home, it was just JJ and Sage left walking in awkward silence "are u okay" said jj "yes im alright" sage said they continued walking back to John bs in silence.

The hole walk back to john bs the two only have exchanged 6 words to each other. "John b ain't even home" said sage "he hasn't been home in a few days im sure he's okay" said jj while walking inside.

"Sage what did Rafe mean by some drug dealer's house and don't push me away.. please, i'm here for you.. ok" said the blonde boy, "jj.. please im not in the mood" said sage while walking past him.

"Of course, sage you are never in the mood to talk" the blonde boy said,"what's that supposed to mean jj?" sage said she turned around and she stepped towards jj "sage im worried about you tell me..please" jj said.

"Worried about me... oh please no you don't" sage snapped as she pushed jj. "Sage come on let's not do this" said jj "no come on you bastard" Sage said, as she pushed him backwards again "what are you doing FIGHT BACK JJ!" said Sage as she began to hit his chest.

JJ's heart broke for the girl he would never hurt her he knew she needed to let it out, "HIT ME DO ANYTHING, please.. fight... back" sage said as she began to break down in JJ's arms. It broke his heart hearing those words, he embraced the hug.

Sage ended up falling asleep in JJs arms on the couch. The sun was shining through the window jj and sage were really close together, sages head was into jj's chest. JJ's chin was resting on sages head.

JJ woke up first, he was in admiring sage of how peaceful she looked sleeping and beautiful.
"Are you staring at me blondie" sage said in her morning voice, "yes i am actually, why got a problem mama" said jj "yes actually, i probably look like a mess" said sage "no your beautiful" jj said with a soft smile sage opened her eyes and smiled back.

The two faces were close enough that there noses could touch practically, jj looked down at sages lips sage leaned in, there lips touched. It felt right for both of them.

Sage pulled away from the kiss "I'm so sorry i uh have to go" said sage while she stood up away from the couch,"yea no.. uh my fault" the blonde boy said while scratching the back of his neck. Sage walked out of the door.

JJ's pov
We kissed and it felt right.
Why did she pull away maybe it's for the best.
She deserves better than me but.. i think im inlove with her.
why did she kiss back maybe it was a mistake.
What if she doesn't feel that way fuck sake.
I screwed up our friendship fuck

I finally stand up and break away from my thoughts and get ready for today.

Sages pov
He deserves better than me im toxic.
I'm poison.. i come from poison everything i touch dies and i don't want to kill the boy of my dreams he's everything to me.
I love him.. which is why i can't be with him because of who i am.
He deserves way better.. i mean im a shitty junkie that's just like my father, daughter like father poison.
Exactly i come from poison i have poison inside of me.

I'm starting to get lost in my thoughts once again.
I'll go see what my popey boy is upto.

Sage sees Heyward he looks confused and he's yelling. As Sage walks up the steps she sees JJ and Kie. Pope is getting arrested by Shoupe,
"you have the right to remain silent anything you say can be held against you in the court of law" said Deputy Shoupe while arresting Pope.

Everyone is yelling at shoupe to not do this. All Sage is thinking of is take the blame popes a good kid "you come from poison sage.. okayy do it" sage said under her breath.

"It wasn't him.. it was me" said sage as she steps closer to Shoupe, Popes turns to me and shakes his head "no sage stop don't do this" jj said while trying to grab sages arm to stop her. "He tried to talk me out of it.. but I was mad because he was beaten up.." Sage said as continued to walk towards Shoupe and Pope while Sage is trying to ignore JJ and Kie.

"Because im so sick of this assholes from figure 8... that I lost my shit.. you know what my dads temper is like Shoupe.. daughter like father" said sage as she looks at pope "I can't let you take the blame for something i did.. you've got too much to lose, you have a family..smart... good kid" said sage "sage.." said the blonde boy in a sad tone, "jj let me do something good for once ok" sage said.

"Sage what are you doing" said pope "saying the truth for the first time in my god damn life, Shoupe knows what i'm talking about.. there's drugs in my bag too OxyContin" said sage to make it more believable because it's true she does have drugs. He was going to search sages bag eventually, everybody's faces dropped jj's especially, everyone also has a confused look on their faces because of sages words except for Shoupe he understood what she meant.

"i took Heywards boat too" said sage "what the hell sage" Said Heyward. "Sage c'mon.." before pope could finish "SHUT UP pope okay just shut up" sage said. "He's a good kid got a good future too.. ya know where i'm from Shoupe."

"Yea i do kid" Deputy Shoupe said while talking the handcuffs off Pope and putting them on Sage.

Author- hey everyone im so sorry that i have been not active my phone has been broken just got it back a few days ago yay! But anyways this chapter is definitely something OMG JJ AND SAGE KISSED then she pulled away sorry about that guys don't worry I'll make up for it in the next chapter maybe. Tell me what you think of this chapter jj and sage crumbs ahhh love them. Don't forget to comment i love reading them :) and don't forget to vote.

See you soon <3

Tik for edits- woodswp