SRISHTI SHAH -1♡

give me notification that you are reading this book

let's start

---------------------------------------------------

Kashi, the city of Mahadev, but love blows in its winds

Kashi, the city of Mahadev, but love blows in its winds. Everyone has a kind heart here. Kashi is well-known for its ghats, devotion to Mahadev, and maha aarti. My new novel will begin but not end on this ghat of kashi (BANARAS)
There destiny will begin somewhere else

AFTER 4 YEARS

BANARAS CITY, SHAH RESIDENT, Morning Time

The winds danced around, unrelenting in their movement, as if they held the secret to eternal freedom. I couldn't help but be mesmerized by their grace. And amidst their gentle caress, I felt a presence beside me, as if someone were holding my hand.

"Such a romantic sensation," I whispered, straining to see the face of the person beside me, their features blurred. They pulled me closer, their intoxicating scent urging me to snuggle in their embrace, making me hold them tighter. And then, a voice, like honey, called my name, Srishti.

"Hmmm," I hummed contentedly, a soft smile gracing my lips. But before my thoughts could wander further, he unexpectedly pushed me off the cliff.

"What a dream," I muttered as I jolted awake, my hands clutching my racing heart.

Before I could fully gather my thoughts, the door to my room creaked open, and there stood my dear mother. However, at that moment, she didn't appear so sweet or beautiful, holding a rolling pin in her hand.

In the background, a song seemed to play, its lyrics echoing, "Trouble, trouble," intensifying my distress.

My only instinct was to escape, to become invisible. My foolish brain concocted a solution: hiding beneath the safety of a blanket. I hastily wrapped it around myself, hoping to disappear from sight.

"Yahhh, Saru, you're late again, and you can't be a child forever, trying the same trick of hiding under a blanket to turn invisible," she exclaimed, yanking the poor covering away from me.