CANADA-30♡

Srishti and Aahan had finally arrived in Canada after a long flight. Srishti had slept through most of the flight, while Aahan had been busy planning the perfect honeymoon for his beloved wife. As soon as they stepped out of the airport, the beauty of Canada hit them. The cool breeze, the scenic views, and the welcoming people made them feel at home.

They reached their bungalow, which was a perfect blend of modern amenities and rustic charm. It was situated near the lake and had a private deck with a hot tub. The couple was excited to spend the next few days in this cozy abode.

As soon as they reached the bungalow, Aahan crashed on the bed, exhausted from the long flight. Srishti, on the other hand, was like a little kid, exploring every corner of the house. She admired the beautiful decor, the breathtaking views, and the cozy setup.

After a while, Srishti realized that Aahan was fast asleep, so she decided to let him rest while she continued exploring the bungalow. She found a cozy little nook with a bookshelf filled with books and started flipping through them.

when the evening approached Srishti was still engrossed in her books

As Srishti quickly closed her book, she turned around and saw Aahan standing behind her with his messy hair. He had a mischievous smile on his face as he looked at the book she had just hidden.

"Let me see," he said, grabbing the book from Srishti's hands. She tried to resist, but Aahan stopped her by placing his hand gently on her face.

"Aahan, that's nothing. I didn't--" Srishti started to explain, but Aahan interrupted her and began to read aloud.

"I folded my arms around his neck and pressed my body hard against his. I clung to him, trying to cast out the chill trapped in my bones. 'Kiss me in a way I'll never forget,' I drew his eyes towards mine. 'Kiss me in the way--'"

"Ahh, that was not the page I was reading," Srishti said, snatching the book from Aahan's hand.

"Oh, so it was not that page? Let me look," Aahan said, turning the page and beginning to read again.

"I am too tired to move, and I am not sure if I could even wal--"

"No, no, it was also not that page. I wasn't reading that," Srishti giggled nervously.

"I didn't know my wife was this wild," Aahan teased, making Srishti blush even more.

"Jaan, why are you imagining all this? If you want, I can make it all real," he said in a deep voice, coming close to Srishti's face.

"A- Shut up! What are you saying?" Srishti said, pushing Aahan's face away with a smile.

"Jaan, I'm just saying, but look, you're imagining all this. That's not fair," he said, playfully pinching Srishti's waist, making her giggle.

Feeling embarrassed, Srishti looked away, but Aahan's playful nature never failed to bring a smile to her face. He then held Srishti's hand and took her to the balcony to watch the beautiful sunset, enjoying each other's company. 

SRISHTI POV

This was so embarrassing. I haven't read books like that in years, and today he caught me. "Ahh, Srishti, you just embarrassed yourself," he said. I had the urge to pull my hair out, but there was Aahan with me. After my little stunt, he would probably think his wife was a mad woman.

Lost in thought, Aahan's voice interrupted me, "Jaan, look." I raised my eyes and looked ahead.

The sight before Srishti and Aahan was nothing short of breathtaking. As the sun descended below the horizon, the sky was transformed into a canvas of stunning pinks and oranges, with hues blending together seamlessly in a picturesque display. The two stood hand in hand, taking in the wonder of the Canadian landscape unfolding before their very eyes.