MARRIAGE FINAL-20 ♡

SRISHTI POV

SRISHTI POV

After four long hours, my makeup and hair were finally complete, but I was still feeling a bit groggy from lack of sleep. I knew I had to change into my beautiful lehnga and put on my stunning jewelry. With a determined spirit, I got ready with the help of my dear friend Sneha, who looked absolutely stunning in her own lehnga, complete with a little baby bump.

After the haldi ceremony, I took a much-needed nap, though I knew it wouldn't fully refresh me. Still, I was filled with anticipation for all the upcoming rituals and traditions that would make my special day even more meaningful.

As I took countless pictures with Sneha and my loved ones, each moment felt like a precious gem to be cherished for a lifetime. And finally, as the time approached for me to make my grand entrance, I stood with my mother and other family members, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness.

But with their love and support, I gathered my courage and took my first step downstairs, my heart pounding with anticipation. The room erupted in cheers and applause as I entered

Din Shagna Da chadya

Aao sakhiyon ni Veda Sajeya Haan..

SajeyaSabh kujh aaj tera,

Kujh vi na tere baju lagdaMera dholna...

The whole hall was beautifully decorated with flowers and lights, I walked towards the stage , a melodious song filled the air. I looked up and saw Aahan standing there, dressed in a beautiful sherwani and a smile on his face. My heart skipped a beat as I saw him, and I could feel my face turning red.

As I reached the stage, Aahan extended his hand to me, and I took it, feeling a sense of calmness wash over me. We both exchanged smiles, and I knew in that moment that I was ready to take this step with him.

Finally, the moment arrived when we had to exchange garlands. Aahan stepped forward and put the garland around my neck, and I reciprocated the gesture. As I looked at him, I knew that this was it. This was the moment when I was accepting him as my partner for life.

AUTHOR POV

after exchanging garland both srishti and aahan were taken to mandap. mr. and mrs shah did the kanyadan and sarika came and did the knots. they both were asked to stand up for phireas as aahan sense that srishti lehnga was heavy he helped srishti and give a smile to her . they both took seven rounds the holi fire and gave each other the promise of love, care, support, trust, happiness. a promise for eternity

after pheras they both took there seat and the prist asked aahan to tie the nuptial chain around srishti's neck and fill her hair partition srishti close her eyes indicating aahan about her acceptance in this relationship srishti looked at him with a smile on her face and he smiled a little and kisses her on her dimples.