PROPOSAL PART TWO-9♡

"Well, that's all fine, but where have you gone? I had already informed you that we had to go and meet her today for your marriage proposal. How can you be this careless?" Rekha scolded Aahan over the phone.

"Rekha, calm down, let him explain. There's something really important, that's why he returned to Mumbai. Otherwise, he wouldn't want to upset you," Ajay said, trying to calm his wife. "Yes, Mom, I'm really sorry. You know about our huge project with the Malhotra Industries. I didn't get a chance to inform you about my return. Please forgive me," Aahan said in a rushed tone, trying to appease his mother.

Aahan understood that he would have to get married someday, but how could he forget his Ms. Savior? He couldn't just forget her so easily. He had finally found her after so many years, so there was no way he was going to marry someone else.

"Mom, I'm not going to marry just anyone, you already know that. How can I marry someone I don't even like?" Aahan complained irritably.

"Do you still like her?" his mother asked calmly.

"If I say yes, will you end this whole proposal thing?" he questioned.

"No, I will not, and that's final. I've already met that girl, and I know you'll like her. I simply didn't consult you because I didn't want to disappoint her family by saying their future son-in-law hasn't arrived yet. Otherwise, I wouldn't have needed to call you," his mother exclaimed angrily and hung up the phone.

"Rekha, why didn't you tell him about her? She's the same girl he's been searching for for the past 4 years," Aahan's father asked his wife, clearly confused.

"Because that's his surprise, and we wanted to talk to Srishti first. If she agrees to the marriage, he'll find out about the surprise himself," Aahan's mother exclaimed with excitement.

AAHAN POV

"Dammit, what the hell is going on? I just found my Ms

"Dammit, what the hell is going on? I just found my Ms. Savior yesterday, and today this proposal thing is happening. No, this can't happen. How can I marry someone else? I'll have to make my mom understand," Aahan said as he dialed his mother's phone number, but it was clear that no one was picking up, or you could say she didn't want to pick up.

Someone knocked on his door.

"Sir, Mr. Malhotra has arrived," Kabir stated as he entered his office.

"Well, tell them to wait in the conference room. I'm coming," Aahan replied, attempting to call his mother once again.

Throughout the meeting, Aahan was distracted, thinking about something or someone. His mind was consumed with the thought, "How can I marry someone else?" He needed to do something about it.

After the conference, he tried contacting his entire family, but no one answered. This clearly frustrated him.

As he dialed his brother's number, someone picked up after two rings, and Aahan took a deep breath before venting his anger.