LETTERS- 16♡

Do like and comment (⁠●⁠_⁠_⁠●⁠)So basically we have reached 2K and I'm so happy today

So basically we have reached 2K and I'm so happy today.. so here is a new chapter 🫂 read till the end

AUTHOR POV

As a gynecology intern student, srishti has been entrusted with the care of a new patient whose due date is fast approaching. This is a pivotal moment in her pregnancy journey, as that lady is eagerly anticipating the arrival of her little one. Srishti have been given the unique opportunity to be a part of this momentous occasion, and it is a responsibility that she do not take lightly.

As she prepare for the impending delivery, she was filled with a mixture of excitement and apprehension. She have learned about the various stages of labor and delivery, but nothing can truly prepare her for the emotional impact of witnessing the birth of a child.

As the time of the delivery approaches, she feels a sense of nervous anticipation. she has spent countless hours studying and observing, and now it is time to put her knowledge into practice. The mother and her family are understandably anxious, and she works diligently to provide reassurance and support.

Finally, the moment arrives, and the delivery begins. As she assist the attending physician, she was filled with awe and wonder at the miracle of new life. The mother's pain and discomfort are evident, but she was there to help her every step of the way. And then, after what feels like an eternity, the baby is born.

As she hold the tiny bundle of joy in your arms,she overwhelmed with emotion. This is a life-changing moment that she will never forget. she have played a part in bringing a new life into the world, and it is a humbling and awe-inspiring experience.she feel privileged to have been a part of this journey and to have helped bring the baby safely into the world.

SRISHTI POV

Srishti was exhausted from her long shift in the emergency department, and as she slumped into her chair to catch her breath, her phone began to ring

Srishti was exhausted from her long shift in the emergency department, and as she slumped into her chair to catch her breath, her phone began to ring. She let out an exasperated sigh, wondering who could be calling her at this hour.

"Ugh, why won't this phone stop ringing?" she muttered to herself in annoyance, as she rudely answered the call.

"Hello?" she answered, her voice betraying her irritation.