Author's Note

Wow-wee-wo-wow! That was certainly a heck of a lot longer than I initially wanted this story to be. I wrote this story as a joke in my journal, well, it certainly isn't a joke anymore! I began writing this in late November, meaning I've been writing this for about 5 months, which for a story of this length, isn't bad at all. I think one of the main components in why I wrote this so fast, is because I had motivation, and when I got bored in class I would add to it. I wouldn't say that I'm entirely done with this story, I may add some extras. I will be constantly editing it though, to get rid of some of the iffy parts. (Cough, cough, Chapter 8) Anywho, I want to thank you for reading, and following through all the way to the end. Your support means a lot to me and I am very grateful for you. One more thing before I wrap this thing up, I may be making another Knight Rider esk story. If I do, I will call it "The Intersection." This story won't just be Knight Rider though, I'm thinking of making it a crossover between most of the popular car shows of the 1900s. I know Kitt is going to make his grand appearance with Micheal, Along with Herbie, General Lee, Christine, and possibly The A-Team. Different Strokes may also make a cameo along with Street Hawk and Airwolf. I can't guarantee any of these shows to be in it, but I'm just saying I plan on putting them in it, as of writing this, I haven't written anything of the story yet, but I'll try to keep you updated. There may also be another Christine FanFic on the way. With that said, I hope you enjoy the rest if your day. Ciao!