Death of Lois

Your/Ghidorah Pov

Ever since I was free I have helped Batman fight crime and in human form I don't have to hear San and Ni talk which I have grown to like. I have told Bats or Bruce who I was and what my original intentions were. Fighting alongside him made me trust him but who I trusted and cared for was Diana Prince. She considers me to be her Brother and I consider her to be my Sister and her mother has approved of me being apart of the family. I've helped defeat darkseid. To be fair, I don't know why they were scared of him. I hit that ugly mass back to Apokalips. I even joined the Justice League and I became a hero, I was proud. I knew though that if I didn't transform into Ghidorah then I will be human forever and my powers, my brothers. gone. I just hope, that day doesn't come soon. But little did I know, a civil war would happen and I be a key help in stopping it.

Time-skip

I was sitting back at my house until I saw the news. Superman had killed the Joker. As soon as I saw this I rushed to my phone and called Bruce.

On phone

Y/N: what happened

Bruce: Superman killed Lois lane and his unborn child because Joker made him believe Lois was Doomsday and he took her into space. Her dying activated a Nuke which destroyed Metropolis.

Y/N: Jeez, how is Superman doing?

Bruce: he killed Joker so not good.

Y/N: can we calm him down

Bruce: No we can't, he said he isn't holding back anymore and Diana supports his idea

Y/N: you gotta be kidding

Bruce: I'm not, he is going to Arkham Asylum . Me and Robin are going there to stop him.

Y/N: okay. Before I go, Bruce one day, I'm gonna have to transform and sleep otherwise I will lose my powers and my brothers.

Bruce: when that day comes. I won't stop you, but help protect you against Superman

Y/N: thanks Bruce. For everything

Bruce: Thank you to Y/N

They came of call and with the new information he started to think that the worlds future will change. Not for good but the worse.

Bruce Pov

I get Robin and we headed off to Arkham Asylum were Superman was.
But before we could enter
Wonder Woman is there ready incase they have to fight. After talking to her Batman and Wonder Woman get into a brawl. Batman gets the upper hand and starts punching her then he goes in for a knee to the head. Wonder Woman saw this and blocked it. She hits him but he returns with a knee to the stomach.

Bruce: I'm tired of fighting you Diana

Bruce(Batman) and Damian(Robin)
Start walking in until Diana calls out

Diana: you need to help him

Bruce: I am before he does something he will regret

They swoop in from above.

Bruce: Clark stop this

Y/N pov

I looked to the sky it's been four hours since I last heard from Bruce and I think something might of happened. But I get a call

Bruce: Damian is on superman's side and they are now known as the regime.

Well it looks like I've been motivated to write a chapter. So I'm writing and I've changed the story a bit so re read bio and description that is were the information has changed. Anyway thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye