God Vs King

You were furious that someone would dare hurt your friends, especially your queen. You had ran across Gotham all the way to the Bat cave in a hurry not wanting the person to lay another hand on them. Once you got in you saw Superman and Wonder Woman knocked out on the floor as well as Supergirl and Batman. You walk towards them but stop when you feel something watching you, then that person came out the shadow and into view. He was Godzilla.

Godzilla looked at you with anger and hatred

Godzilla looked at you with anger and hatred. You knew a look like that anywhere except you didn't know why he was doing this, why he feels the way he does. He walks closer leaves a respectable distance between both of you. Then you decide to get some info out of him.

Y/n: Godzilla

Godzilla: how do you know?

Y/n: well I shot Rodan and buried Mechagodzilla. Then you were that ridiculous blue outfit, what are you even wearing?

Godzilla: what do you mean what am I wearing? I look awesome in this

Y/n: I'm wearing armour like I'm about to enter hell and you putted on your workout attire and I thought this would be interesting.

Godzilla: it will be---

Y/n: really well you aren't dress that good to signify your good or awesome.

Godzilla had enough of this and charged at you without a second thought. You retaliated with a backhand to the face were he went flying through four walls. He looked up at you smiling, then he got up and shot his atomic beam our his mouth. You shot your gravity beam at his beam to try and stop it only for it to overpower your beam and blast you away. He then came up to you and threw a right hook which you caught and punched him using his own fist. He was mad about you doing this so he ran at you and tried to kick you in the nuts but you didn't like his idea and punched him in the skull. He was not liking how this was and decided to do something you wouldn't expect coming. He ran at you again but tackled you into the wall were you knee him in the stomach and grab hold of his neck. Then the surprise happened and Godzilla shot you with a deadly atomic beam to the chest. You drop to one knee and coughed up blood. This made you realised you couldn't mess about. He had to be destroyed.

Godzilla: how does it feel? The pain? The agony?

Y/n: I've felt really better but why are you doing this?

Godzilla: Im doing this for revenge. You took everything away from me!!!

Y/n: what did (coughs up blood) I even do?

Godzilla: in the future were I'm a great superhero, people revive you just so I could be exterminated. You went to my house and kill my wife and child. Now I'm here for revenge!!!

Godzilla grabs you by the head and started punching the daylight out of you.

Godzilla: Once I have finished with you I will kill everyone in this universe but maybe not Supergirl, I know you have a thing for her so how about a lifetime of torture?