Hello Ghidorah

So seen as this is an injustice 2 story and you play apart in the first injustice I'm going to do this chapter towards the end. But not right at the end.

CHAPTER 11
Of
Injustice Gods Among Us

As all the different dimension heroes and Insurgent Batman group up, they listen to what Regime Flash has to say.

R.flash: I'm telling you. Gotham and Metropolis will be history. And then he's coming after your world.

Cyborg: I can't believe he'd do it. It's insane.

Green Lantern: We have to stop him.

Wonder Woman: It's gonna be a helluva fight.

I.batman: No. I brought you here to get the Kryptonite weapon. And that plan failed. You're going home. Then I'm destroying the inter-dimensional
transporter.

Green Arrow: It won't stop him from coming over.

I.batman: It'll buy you time to prepare.

Wonder Woman: Luthor sacrificed himself. We won't dishonor him by just leaving.

Batman: We have an alternative. We bring over our Superman. Finish this fight.

I.batman: One Superman in this world is enough.

Wonder Woman: He's not like yours. Don't let emotion cloud your judgment.

However this was interrupted by an explosion as the Regime meta humans begins to attack them. Everyone gets ready to battle them while Wonder Woman faces Regime Bane.

R.bane: Senorita. You'll learn to fear me.

Wonder Woman: How is it Superman spared you, Bane?

R.bane: He appreciates my talents.

Regime Bane shoots her with his machine gun but Wonder Woman blocks the bullets by using her bracelets.

R.bane: Say your prayers!

He reloads and carries on shooting at her but he ran out of ammo again while failing to take her down.

R.bane: I will break you!

After reloading and repeating the his actions again, Regime Bane gets fed up and decide to take her down by brutal strength and tosses the gun away.

R.bane: I'll snap you like a matchstick!

Much like the her Bane, Regime Bane uses his Venom to power up his strength and rams against Wonder Woman. But Wonder Woman's manages to take him down whilst he charges at her without cutting off the Venom which goes to his body.

Wonder Woman: Thank Athena I'm merciful. Growing up a prisoner should've taught you the value of mercy.

R.bane: Pena Dura taught me one thing. Better to be feared than respected.

Regime Bane attacks her again and fails but as soon Wonder Woman does the finishing blow, she was teleported to Themyscira.

Wonder Woman: (confuse) Themyscira? How did I...

Inj.ares: (appears before her) I brought you here.

Wonder Woman: You, I've no time for you meddling.

Inj.ares: Calm, please. We have much to discuss.

Wonder Woman: You may have bewitched my mother once, War God. But I won't tolerate your lies.

Injustice Ares tries to reason with her but Wonder Woman doesn't seem to
listen to him. With no other choice, Ares tries his best to calm her down but his powers were still weak due to there not being a lot of conflict whilst the regime has been around, he was easily taken down by Wonder Woman.