Fate and Brainiac

Fate/Nabu: Bruce Wayne of Earth, Kal-El of Krypton your battles echo across the universe. Your war has had consequences neither of you could forsee.  The Chaos you spread is a cancer upon the cosmos! Only Brainiac can establish order!

Batman: So much for the magical advantage. I'll take care of this.

Superman: I'll keep searching for Brainiac. (Goes to find him)

Fate/Nabu: Brainiac will achieve what you could not. He will quell Gotham's chaos. But, for him to succeed, you must die!

Dr Fate may be at an advantage by using magic and sorcery but Batman is an intelligent rich man with toys which can help him take down Fate. After their fight Batman comes out on top, determined to not let Brainiac win.

Batman: I don't answer to your Lords of Order.

Kent (the person who wears the helm of Nabu) is on hands and knees, the Helm of his head and layed on the floor near him.Batman picks it up and hands it to Superman, who had just came back from trying to find Brainiac but with no luck. Superman crushes and flattens the Helm as flat as he could get it. He drops the Helm making Kent come to his senses.

Kent: The Lords of Order, their voices are gone.

Batman: It's over, Kent.

Kent: I'm sorry for attacking. The Helm commanded me.

Superman: They can't command you anymore.

Kent: Both of you have defied fate courted chaos. But now, to see you working together again you must keep order or the Lords will impose it. If not through Brainiac, then---

His last words were stopped by a tendril that went through his body, shocking both Superman and Batman. The tendril lifts him up as he screams in pain. The tendril then merges him into the ship, just like it did with Supergirl. Behind them appears Brainiac, tendrils ready for any move the duo make.

Brainiac: Even a magical being like Doctor Fate recognizes my superiority.  In time, the entire universe will adhere to my design.

Batman: Unless we stop you!

Brainiac: I offer nothing less than deliverance, Your environment is poisoned, your civilization has exhausted its resources. The Earth's decline cannot be reversed.

Batman: We'll find a way!

Superman: We always do!

The two charge Brainiac and attack him from both sides, but Brainiac blocks and parries all punches and kicks. He then stands and lets his tendrils get to work.  Batman is picked up by the throat and is slowly choking to death whilst Superman is pushed against the side of the ship. Brainiac then tosses Batman aside as Superman flies towards him.  Brainiac slaps the him away. Superman and Brainiac float towards each other and Superman manages to punch him to the ground.

Brainiac: Earth's time is up.

Superman: Where's Kara?!

Brainiac: Being vivisected. She has already taught me much about the nature of your powers.

Superman: Allow me to give you a proper demonstration!

Brainiac: I match your strength! You cannot match my intellect! You are only
a Kryptonian of which I have killed billions!

Brainiac may have a home-field advantage as his ship can attack. Yet he was no match for a angry Superman as Brainiac's last sentence in his little speech enraged him. Giving him new found power to deal with him.

Superman: That was for Krypton! (To Batman) The attacks on the fleet are weakening him. I could feel him losing steam as we fought.

Batman: Good. Should make it easier to cut him off from the Betas.