one

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

'  𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑  'Death Row Records ━━━━𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍Los Angeles, California

Death Row Records ━━━━
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍
Los Angeles, California .ᐟ

❛ WELCOME TO   DEATH ROW
RECORDS. ❜

"Toni, you've got a star factor in you that'll lead you into greatness. with Death Row, I can assure you that your interests will always be in favor." The man's words stitched deeply in the young woman's mind.

Suge Knight, also known as the notorious co-founder of Death Row Records sat across from the young woman as he waited patiently for her response.

Suge came across Toni's demo while hounding the streets for new talent. He liked what he heard and called her to see if she wanted to join him in a meeting, she said yes and here they were now.

Toni who sat across from him held the pen as she looked at him nervously. This was something she's wanted from the beginning so why was it so hard to just sign the contract? She was bound to be a little nervous since she didn't have a lawyer nor could afford one at the moment, and she came from Houston to Los Angeles with just a suitcase and her dreams.

Wearing a snug, figure-fitting suit she managed to buy for a cheap price at a local boutique she glanced at him nervously before her eyes cast down at the contract. She did her best to look professional and presentable as today was potentially her first record deal and like her mother always said first impressions are important.

Maybe she was also a little nervous due to the controversy that stemmed around Suge's name and the label itself. She tried not to pay too much attention to it because the media will always find a way to twist people's words.

Shit, I'm here to make money and music she thought to herself before sighing her very name across the dotted line. Like an unknown oath, she was now under the hand of Death Row Records "And signed." She smiled sliding the contract over to the burly man.

With a grin, he utters those very same words that'll haunt the young woman as the years went by "Welcome to Death Row, Toni."

"Happy to be here." She smiles professionally shaking his hand.

Placing the cigar on the ashtray, Suge looks Toni directly in her eyes "I'm gonna make you a star." Before Toni could respond the sound of knuckles hitting against the door frame followed by a familiar voice brought Toni and Suge's attention to them.

A tall, slim male sporting a large afro dressed in an all-black baggy attire minus a glimmering silver cannabis necklace that resided around his neck entered the spacious office with his face a blank look.

"My bad Suge, I didn't know you were in a meeting. I'll come back later." His smooth yet soft voice spoke out turning around but Suge stopped him before he could leave.