five

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

'  𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟔, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑  'Death Row Studios ━━━━𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓Los Angeles, California

' 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟔, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑 '
Death Row Studios ━━━━
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓
Los Angeles, California .ᐟ

❛ HOUSTON'S   FINEST. ❜

"Nah but you already living the life Toni. A penthouse at The Mauretania Apartments. That's some historical shit." Smoke surrounds her as it escapes their nostrils belonging to Snoop.

Another day of music, slight contact highs, and a few laughs. Toni was beginning to see the studio as a second home since every day she was always there now. Sitting comfortably in her matching black hoodie and sweatpants with a pair of Nikes on her feet, her hair was styled in a bun as she moved around in the swivel chair.

"We should most definitely have a party," Daz adds causing her to side-eye him like was crazy.

"Who is we? Y'all ain't about to trash my new shit bye." She flicked the idea finding it ridiculous. Call her a buzz kill but she was not about to have people whom she did not know—groupies—stroll in and out of her place all because they arrived with some rapper not to mention she knew that they would not help her clean up the mess.

"It was just a suggestion, calm down Tee." Daz smacked his teeth which only made her flick him off once again "But if you change your mind you know who to call."

Dre who remained behind the soundboard fumbled with a couple of beats that he let Toni hear just so she could see what she liked and what could be used for the album.

They planned on using some of the songs from her demo which made things a little bit easier on both sides because even though they loved music with all their heart, getting burned out wasn't fun.

There was one beat in particular that caught her interest. Just as he was about to skip it she stopped him "Wait—Hollon I like this one." Moving her head along the beat she already started jotting down notes in her head.

"Can I freestyle to this?" She asks already standing up. She didn't even need a paper or pen she just wanted to get it out before it left her mind.

"Go do your thing." He quietly said and that is all it took for her to move. She could tell that something was bothering him and from what she heard it had to do with him and Michel'le having it out earlier.

Although she wasn't present to see what happened she did hope that Michel'le was okay even though they weren't exactly seeing eye to eye and knew that it might've been stressful since she had to take care of their child plus home.