six

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

'  𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑  'Death Row Records ━━━━𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑Los Angeles, California

' 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑 '
Death Row Records ━━━━
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑
Los Angeles, California .ᐟ

❛ HI, I'M   YOUR   MANAGER. ❜

In the blink of an eye, Toni's life changed from her watching time go on as she spent hours with books between her eyes and classes that taught everything a person wanted to know to become a nurse and her parents disapproving of her actions for her to be sitting right now in a highly important meeting regarding her career.

So far 85% percent of the album was completed which was crazy because she just started. They just had to finish record a couple of songs and other than that they were soon to be finished. When you have a team that drives you to do better you can accomplish anything within a second.

Coi who managed to find a Versace male suit from the archives revamped it into something Toni might like and in the end, she did. It was a honey brown color that complimented her skin greatly plus her bone straight ombré highlight brown and honey hair extensions made the look complete.

The meeting was just about her brand and what she wanted as an artist. Toni was adamant about what she wanted and wanted to create music that came from her, music that spoke to her, and music that would speak to her future fans. She didn't want to be portrayed as something she's not and will be damned if the media tries to make her that way.

As she left the meeting, she was in fairly good spirits (despite being tired from spending her early mornings and nights in the studio) and managed to crack a smile now and then but what she wanted to do was at least get two hours of sleep.

A car was already waiting for her but when she entered it she wasn't expecting an unlikely person to follow behind her.

"Hi Toni, I'm Megan Martinez from earlier." A woman with bright blue eyes and blonde hair entered the car with a bright smile. The all-dark attire only made her eyes pop as she sat across from the woman. Occasionally she would tuck a couple strands that refused to stay in her updo bun.

Toni smiled back at her "It's nice to meet you again Megan." She decided to get herself a manager since it was the smartest thing because she honestly needed someone to look over and handle all the things she couldn't do due to being so busy. After looking through various resumes, some looking sketchy while others looking questionable she finally stopped at Megan's and found her credentials to be very impressive.

"As your manager, I'll make sure that you're being prioritized. If there's anything that'll make you uncomfortable in any sort of way, just let me know and I'll stop everything."

"So." Megan went straight to business pulling out a large planner. Putting on her glasses, she proceeds to flip through various pages before stopping at one. Running a finger down, she tapped on one before looking up "Okay so for the next couple of months you're going to be busy." She made sure to put a great emphasis on the word busy "First things first the album, the album has to be finished before the 20th because I'm sure you've heard during the meeting that it's the deadline and after that, you'll have the photoshoots, then you're going to be performing at the New Years Eve celebration at the Hanger in a couple of weeks so there's gonna be a lot of celebrities and people of interest there. Maybe also filming a music video because the goal is for your first single to be out when January comes. You also have to record a song for the upcoming movie Above The Rim that's set to come out next year in New York. Throughout February and March, there's gonna be interviews and performances and you're also gonna have the chance to have an interview with Abbie Kearse for MTV News. Then in April there's gonna be the first annual Source Awards, and I've managed to get a slot for you to perform since it'll bring great exposure. It's not until May you're gonna have a little bit of a breather and then it's back to work."