01

CHAPTER ONE
REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO CRAZY

Michael and Sasha's love story feels like a dramatic romance movie. For fifteen years and counting, the couple has been on and off but the supposed nail of the coffin of their relationship was when Michael asked Sasha to get an abortion when she informed him that she was pregnant back in July 2020.

Michael felt that they weren't ready for a baby and their relationship was too complicated to bring a child into it. Sasha stopped talking to Michael and went on hiatus from her career to have her baby without Michael.

Sasha was a few weeks pregnant and she kept her baby news to herself only telling her good friends, Chadwick Boseman and Taylor Simone Ledward, who ultimately became the godparents of the baby.

Unfortunately, Chadwick passed before he could meet his godchild, Jamauri Chadwick, who was born on May 28, 2021.

By this time, Michael is unaware of Sasha keeping and having the bay and is in a relationship with Lori Harvey.

Sasha remains on hiatus and raises her son away from the public eye with the help of Taylor and her family. Everyone constantly pushes Sasha to tell Michael about Jamauri but she shuts it down, not wanting to face rejection from Michael.

Everything is going fine until we get to the present and last minute after finishing up an interview for her music comeback, Sasha is asked if she could take an interviewer's place due to a family emergency, and interview three celebrities in the next room. Sasha without a second thought agrees to do it until she sees who she has to interview.

She felt like she was going to throw up. She wasn't ready for this, she knew she would run into him at some point, but it still caught her off guard. Her heart was pounding out of her chest at this point, and she felt panicked.

Jonathan nudged Michael, causing him to look in Sasha's direction. His breath gets caught in his throat. His palms become sweaty and he has to wipe them on his pants discreetly. Michael knew it was only a matter of time, as did Sasha, but nothing could prepare him for the memories that flooded his mind upon seeing her for the first time since their split. For a split second, it crosses his mind to call out her name but ultimately he kept quiet and just discreetly watched her.

Sasha immediately wanted to back out of doing the interview but her manager told her that doing it would create buzz for her new album plus the director already announced to everyone that Sasha would be doing the interview.

"Sorry," Her manager said as she gave her a knowing smile.

Sasha walked into the room and introduced herself as she took her seat across from Michael, Tessa, and Jonathan. The producer handed her note cards with questions on them to ask.

The interview started and Tessa immediately asked Sasha about her new music.

"So the rumors are saying that you might be releasing new music. Is that true?" Tessa asked Sasha.

"I thought I was asking the questions here, but I can now finally confirm, that is true!" Sasha answered as Tessa cheered and the four of them laughed together.

"As a loyal commander, I know the music will be amazing and I can't wait to hear it," Tessa said.

Sasha smiled.

"Thank you," Sasha said.

"I can't wait to hear it too," Michael said as his voice flooded her ears for the first time in a while.

Sasha turned around with her head slightly tilted upwards and met his eyes.

"Thank you," Sasha said, forcing the lump in her throat down. She felt hot looking at him, but she pushed her heated thoughts away, getting back to the interview at hand. "Okay, let's start this interview now," She said.