08

CHAPTER EIGHT
ITS APRIL-MAYISH

ARTICLE

Sasha Quintanilla Spotted With Michael B Jordan at Time's 100 Most Influential People Event

Every year, TIME magazine celebrates a curated list of the most influential people. The list of these influential people is not ranked in any particular manner but is chosen out of these categories: Artists, Icons, Pioneers, Leaders, Titans, and Innovators. And once again Sasha Quintanilla made it to the elite list.

The TIME 100 Gala 2023 was held in New York City, and it celebrated some of the most influential people from all walks of life. The red carpet at the gala was studded with stars and celebrities from different disciplines, be it actors or singers, or sportspeople.

Sasha Quintanilla was also in attendance. On the red carpet, she posed with her on-and-off boyfriend Michael B Jordan.

Sasha Quintanilla was looking gorgeous and turning heads with a black halterneck floor-length gown featuring one helluva side split that had diamond stone work. While walking the red carpet, she and Michael B Jordan posed together, looking very much in love.

Along with Sasha Quintanilla, some other notable names present at the gala were, the socialite Kim Kardashian, the actress Jennifer Coolidge, the singer Doja Cat, the actress Salma Hayek, and fellow Alpine ski racer, Lindsey Vonn.

ARTICLE

THE STARS DAZZLED IN TIFFANY & CO. FOR THE REOPENING OF THE NEW YORK CITY FLAGSHIP

Sasha Quintanilla, Michael B Jordan, Florence Pugh, Hailey Bieber, and more celebrities all flocked to the big city 'Landmark'

On Thursday evening, Tiffany & Co. celebrated the reopening of its newly revamped New York City flagship location on 57th Street and Fifth Avenue, now known as "The Landmark." A-list guests including Sasha Quintanilla, Hailey Bieber, Blake Lively, Zoë Kravitz, Florence Pugh, and Gabrielle Union to name just a few saw the The Landmark before moving to the fashionable fête at the Tiffany Flagship Next Door – the jewelry house's previous interim flagship store.

All drenched in dazzling Tiffany & Co. jewels, attendees and friends of the house like Anya Taylor-Joy, Pharrell Williams, Eileen Gu, Gal Gadot, and Michael B. Jordan were serenaded with an opening set by DJ Mia Moretti, followed by a performance from the Radio City Rockettes.

The exclusive party's headlining performance came courtesy of Katy Perry, who wore a Tiffany blue strapless dress after walking the red carpet in a cream-colored ruffled vintage Christian Dior gown. Mark Ronson followed Perry with a rousing DJ set to close out the evening.

Other notable guests included Dwayne Wade, Brooklyn and Nicola Peltz Beckham, Tracee Ellis Ross, Barbara Palvin, Dylan Sprouse, Lauren Santo Domingo, Jacob Elordi, Marc Jacobs, Martha Stewart, Athena Calderone, Anitta, Gayle King, Baz Luhrmann, Tiffany Haddish and more, wearing designs from Tiffany & Co. of course.

Hollywood's hottest on-and-off couple, Sasha Quintanilla and Michael B Jordan were a dazzling pair. Michael for his part, looked as dapper as ever in a crisscross blazer and tailored trousers. The Black Panther actor finalized the look with a sparkly broach and glossy black dress shoes. Sasha, meanwhile, was a breathtaking sight in vintage Christian Dior. The lilac number was equipped with a structured bodice that was adorned with hundreds of crystals and black tulle material that snaked from the bust to her waist and a chiffon skirt.

 The lilac number was equipped with a structured bodice that was adorned with hundreds of crystals and black tulle material that snaked from the bust to her waist and a chiffon skirt

"Oh, I'm so tired," Sasha said as she yawned and rested her head on her mother's shoulder. "I have such a headache. I haven't been this tired in a long time," Sasha added as she yawns again.

"You look super tired," Her mother said.

"I know, I feel like I have no energy. I have this metallic taste in my mouth and sore breasts," Sasha told her mom.

"And your skin has darkened especially on your face," Her mother pointed out before studying Sasha's face.

Sasha's mother touches her hair and hums.

"Your hair is thicker and shinier," She commented.

"You think so?" Sasha asked her.

"Yeah...Sasha, when was the first day of your last period?" Her mother asked.

Sasha chuckled.

"Mom, I'm not pregnant," Sasha answered.

"When was it?" Her mother asked once again.

Sasha's eyes froze open.

"Four weeks ago," Sasha answered.

"Sasha, you said you and Michael weren't having sex," Her mother said as she shook her head.

"It only happened once, then we agreed not to have any more sex after that until we are done with therapy," Sasha explained to her mother.

"Sasha, this is a mess, your life is a mess," She said.

Her mother suggested she take a pregnancy test.

Sasha goes and takes a pregnancy test.

Sasha was relieved when her test came back negative.

"You can't plan everything, but I know right now is not the right time for a baby — a lot is going on right now. I don't know if I could have handled it if it was positive at the moment," Sasha said.

Her mother wasn't convinced and made Sasha take another pregnancy test.

"Mom," Sasha said.

"I'm telling you that you need to take another one," Her mother said.

Sasha takes three more pregnancy tests.

"Oh, my god. There are two lines!" Sasha exclaimed as she looks at the three positive pregnancy tests on the counter.

"I knew it," Her mother said, smiling.

"It's clear as day. I'm pregnant. I am," Sasha said, breaking down in tears.

Later that night, Michael and Sasha were at Sasha's house, watching a movie together after putting Jamauri to bed when suddenly fatigue hit Sasha super hard. Sasha kept yawning throughout the movie so she stood up quickly from the couch, ready to go upstairs and sleep.

Sasha yawned as Sasha stood up, "Boy, I am so tired, I'm just gonna go upstairs and go to sleep," Sasha told Michael.

Michael looked at her questionably, "But it's only seven. You've been going to bed a lot early these days. Are you okay?" Michael asked her.

Sasha nods.

"I'm fine," Sasha answered.

"Sasha, are you keeping something from me?" Michael asked her.

Sasha could tell he was getting very suspicious of her behavior. She didn't want to tell Michael. He probably would freak out and things could take a turn bad. They only reunited in late February and decided to start dating in March. Now, Sasha was pregnant after a few weeks of dating, which shouldn't have happened especially since she was the one saying they needed to take their time.

Sasha thought it was best to make up a lie and then tell him that she is pregnant at a later time.

"I have a big day tomorrow," Sasha told him.