04

CHAPTER FOUR
THE QUINTANILLA GIRLS

Sasha has four older sisters: Marcha, Pascha, Tasha, and Ayesha. Her relationships with her siblings are more than just a sister. Sasha and her sisters have always been very close. Wherever one was that meant the others were nearby. But lately, it seemed like the sisters were drifting apart and keeping secrets from each other.

Sasha didn't want any tension between her and her sisters so when Marcha called her about coming with her and the others to look at office spaces for their company.

Sasha agreed to come as she thought it was the perfect opportunity for them to reconnect and solve any issues they may have.

Sasha arrived at an enormous office building. Sasha puts her sunglasses on as paparazzi film her as she is getting out of her car. Sasha sees her sisters, Marcha, and Tasha standing in front of the building with their real estate agent, Brett Oppenheim from The Oppenheim Group. Brett has been working with Sasha and her family for years, always finding them the best real estate properties in Los Angeles.

"Am I late?" Sasha asked as she hugged her sisters before greeting Brett with air kisses.

"Nope, you're on time. Now, we're just waiting on Pascha and Ayesha," Tasha answered.

"Okay," Sasha said.

"How are you?" Marcha asked Sasha.

"I'm good. How are you guys? I feel like I haven't seen you guys in weeks," Sasha answered.

"Well, you're too busy with your little boo to remember us," Tasha said with a smirk.

"Girl, bye. I don't have a little boo," Sasha said.

"My bad... Is baby daddy better?" Tasha asked.

Sasha rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, locking lips in a public restaurant is crazy, Sasha," Marcha said.

Sasha sighed.

"You know how I am around Michael," Sasha said.

Marcha and Tasha giggled.

"Oh yeah, we know, that's why when you said you wouldn't get back with him. We didn't believe you," Tasha said.

Sasha pretended to be offended.

"We're not together. We have work to do before I can fully commit to him," Sasha said.

"Yeah, definitely put in the work this time around. We can't have Jamauri growing up with on-and-off parents," Tasha said as Pascha and Ayesha walked up to them.

Once everyone greets each other. Brett talks about the outside of the property's main features.

"What do you think of this building? It has on-site underground parking for all the employees," Brett asked the ladies.

"Well, it looks up to par, but I want to see more before I say anything else," Ayesha said.

Pascha nods.

"It has to be better inside. Signature Quintanilla needs a lot of space," Pascha says.

Signature Quintanilla is the sisters' company which functions as a holding and conglomerate it is a vehicle for their personal investments in a number of businesses but also their shared brands and businesses. As of right now, Signature Quintanilla is a private corporation, has revenues of over $4 billion, and has five thousand employees.

"Is the office space going to be the new headquarters?" Ayesha asked.

"Yeah, I feel like it's time that headquarters be based in Los Angeles, where we all live, instead of New York," Marcha explained.