06

CHAPTER SIX
SOFT LAUNCH

INSTAGRAM

5,218,360 likesayeshamichelle Status: Matching 💕View all 29,413 commentskimkardashian Now Ayesha!😩sashaeve Lol Ayesha please but 🥺michaelbjordan not a soft launch keke Do I Know him? 🤨lala man between you and Sasha I don't know who keeps more ...

5,218,360 likes
ayeshamichelle Status: Matching 💕
View all 29,413 comments
kimkardashian Now Ayesha!😩
sashaeve Lol Ayesha please but 🥺
michaelbjordan not a soft launch
keke Do I Know him? 🤨
lala man between you and Sasha I don't know who keeps more secrets 😞but congrats 😍

"So, Ayesha is in Atlanta meeting Jonathan's family," Sasha told Michael.

Michael nods.

"Yeah, I know," Michael said.

Michael moves closer to Sasha on the couch and places an arm on her shoulder.

Sasha looks at Michael. "What do you want?" Sasha asked him.

"I saw your interview from the other day, I liked how you answered them questions but I don't like how you won't confirm our relationship status," Michael answered.

Sasha kissed her teeth.

"Michael, I told you after we complete our therapy sessions, you'll have an answer about us being together or not," Sasha told him.

"Them sessions could take months, Sasha," Michael said.

"Okay," Sasha said with a sigh. "I guess we can date then make things official or not after we complete our therapy sessions," Sasha said, compromising.

Michael smiled.

"That's better," Michael said.

"Sure," Sasha said.

TWITTER

Michael B. Jordan✓
@michael4jordan

It is sad that I am even having to address this matter... I understand that gossip and salacious untrue speculative stories are far more interesting and entertaining than the truth & facts. But, it's incredibly unfair to allow someone to carry the burden, blame & shame of something they had nothing to do with...Sasha had nothing to do with my break up.

1:50 PM • 3/11/23 • 10.9M Views

ARTICLE

Michael B Jordan Defends His Relationship with Sasha Quintanilla

JORDAN TOOK TO TWITTER TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT SASHA QUINTANILLA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS BREAK UP WITH LORI HARVEY.

Michael B Jordan and Sasha Quintanilla have been dating once again after revealing they have a son together for about a month or so, and the couple's union is getting flack from fans who think Sasha is the reason Michael split from Lori.

But, Michael is not going to let anyone come for Sash. He took to Twitter to make it clear that Sasha had absolutely nothing to do with his breakup.

INSTAGRAM