00

WIKIPEDIA

Michael B. Jordan

Michael Bakari Jordan (/bɑːˈkɑːri/ bah-KAR-ee; born February 9, 1987) is an American actor and producer

Michael Bakari Jordan (/bɑːˈkɑːri/ bah-KAR-ee; born February 9, 1987) is an American actor and producer. He is known for his film roles as shooting victim Oscar Grant in the drama Fruitvale Station (2013), boxer Adonis Creed in Creed (2015), and Erik Killmonger in Black Panther (2018), all of which were written and directed by Ryan Coogler. Jordan reprised his role of Creed in Creed II (2018), and did so again in Creed III (2023), which also marks his directorial debut.

Jordan initially broke out in television, playing Wallace in the first season of the HBO crime drama series The Wire (2002); Reggie Montgomery on the ABC soap opera All My Children (2003–2006) and Vince Howard in the NBC sports drama series Friday Night Lights (2009–2011). His other films include Chronicle (2012), That Awkward Moment (2014), Fantastic Four (2015), and Just Mercy (2019), in which he portrayed Bryan Stevenson. He also starred in and produced the HBO film Fahrenheit 451 (2018) and received Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Television Movie nomination.

Jordan is the recipient of several accolades, including six NAACP Image Awards, a Screen Actors Guild Award and a Producers Guild of America Award. In 2020, he was named one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine, as well as People's Sexiest Man Alive. In the same year, The New York Times ranked him 15th on its list of the 25 greatest actors of the 21st century. Jordan is also a co-owner of the English Premier League football club AFC Bournemouth.

Sasha Quintanilla

Sasha Eve Quintanilla (Spanish pronunciation: [kintaˈniʝa]; born June 9, 1987) is an American actress, entrepreneur, singer and television personality

Sasha Eve Quintanilla (Spanish pronunciation: [kintaˈniʝa]; born June 9, 1987) is an American actress, entrepreneur, singer and television personality. Sasha has been noted for her experimental vocal ability and ability to sustain high notes. Her success has made her a cultural icon and earned her the nickname "Siren Goddess". From 2009 to 2019, Sasha was a co-host of the daytime talk show Now Let's Talk; for which she has since won seven Daytime Emmy Awards.

Sasha performed in various singing and dancing competitions as a child. She rose to fame in the late 1990s as a singer for commercials. As an actress, Sasha has appeared in over a hundred films including Coach Carter, and All You've Got. She has guest starred in numerous television series. Her films have grossed over $12 billion worldwide, making Sasha one of the highest-grossing box office stars of all time. In 2009, Sasha became the first Latina host of a daytime talk show in the US. She also competed in The Masked Singer in 2019 as the Flamingo, finishing as the winner of the season.