Chapter 1

I was sitting in my room having a cup of coffee when someone barged in
I was about to shout at the person but the moment I saw her I was lost , mesmerized in her beauty she was an angel from heaven,her soft pink lips ,her wavy brown hair ,her beautiful face ,her attracting eyes ,above all she was beautiful.She had those innocence in her eyes which I had never seen before.She was wearing a yellow long sleeves kurti with jeans .She was saying something but as I was lost in her I couldn't hear what she was saying until she snapped her fingers in front of me which brought me out of the transe.
Girl: Im talking to you since when,where are you lost
I was about to say "in you" but she didn't let me speak and said
Girl: Anyways Im so so really sorry for barging in like this,she said that with puppy eyes which melted my heart more
I just blinked my eyes which meant "its ok" which I guess she understood
She continued
Girl: Could you please tell ne where the washroom is ?
I showed her the washroom
She came out within 5 minutes
Then she said
Girl:You might be wondering that who am I and how did I just barge into your room and then asked for the washrooms location,am I right.So I am a Sareen uncle's best friends daughter and I am here to stay for God knows how long ,(she said all this with a smile on her face and thank goodness that I was listening to whatever she had to say because after that my heart was filled with happiness that this girl will stay in ny house)
I am Devyani Shastri and You are?? (She asked curiously)
Neel:I am Neel Sareen
Devyani:Omg! You are uncle's son ,Ok then I'll see you around.Bye .
And she left but took my heart away

Chap end
Chap 1 is out

Go fill the comment section
Since its the first chapter thats why its short so sorry for that though
❤️ ❤️