Chapter 5

It has been a month since deveel I mean me and devyani have become friends.We go to college together, come back home together.Eat breakfast, lunch, dinner together.Do our assignments together.Study together.We have literally have the same lectures so we sit next to each other .We chat with each other on text and social medias ,we call eachother on phone.Tbh we have become really close friends thats what she says but for me I am falling harder day by day . Also people ship us on social media,we have a hastag #deveel on mine and Devyani's posts, story,etc . together and I am like -soon this will be true,soon people will see "deveel da vyah"but that might take years as the age for marriage for a girl is 21 and boy is 23 the so called constitution.Well anyways today Bhai , Anushka, Devyani and me are gonna party today since mom ,dad, uncle,piya and alka are going to Mumbai for a month due to some work they have which I have no idea about so yeah the whole house by that I mean the ground floor and the upper floor is ours so we are calling our friends,well I am not calling my friends since what if they see devyani and what if she also sees them then they might Start liking each other,so no I am not calling but yeah bhai , Anushka and Devyani are calling their friends. Oh yeah bhais name is Rajat.
A:how many friends should I call?
R:How many you want to call
D:I am calling a few of my friends
N: Anushka what about the dress code
A:You only say since this party was Rajat 's  idea so dress code should be yours
N:ok , give me half an hour will let you know,till then Anushka could you and Rajat order the food, snacks,cake,and juice and ya please no alcohol since we are minor.
D:ya Anu please ok see ya
And with that Devyani and I started brainstorming ideas for the dress code
Chapter ends

So chapter 5 is also here
Please don't forget to vote share and comment.Comment the most, Please fill the comment section.Negative positive im open to all