Chapter 10

5 years later
Devyani
Its been 5 years since he left.He left me .I still hope and pray that he returns but he hasn't.5years ago Neel Sareen left without a last word .On my 20th birthday he left.My 25th birthday is arriving just a week to that .I pray that he returns on my each birthday but he never does .When I asked his parents,hus friends all they said was that he went for higher studies.But he never loved leaving the country and settling in a new one then why?And Even if he went then why didn't he try contacting me . After his departure 5 years ago the Shastri's and Sareen's shifted in a mansion which is 10bhk.Alka got married to the love of her life Rohan Pandey, Anu and Rajat are secretly dating each other but in front of others act as enemies god knows why,piya just graduated,Mishti Saadia , Mishti ,Aditi and Zendya have shifted in our mansion, Papa died due to heart attack 3 years ago ,Minty aunty is in coma due to her sons sudden departure,Sareen uncle is our only guardian and I on the other hand am trying to focus on life but it's hard to do that without my best friend oh ya and one more thing I am dating veer the guy who asked me to dance with him 5 years ago on Neels birthday party and I had rejected him.Right now Im writing my 2000th letter to neel which I wont post anyways as I don't know where he is .No one knows where he is .
I am wearing a pink loose gown with open hair.I needed him when papa left forever but he wasn't there . Suddenly I hear a knock on my room door ,so I hide the letters in my cupboard,freshen up in such a way that no one finds out that I was crying.
Opening the door I see Saadia ,Mishti ,Aditi and Zendya on the door.
M: devyani comeon lets watch a movie
Z:ya pls
Ad: please
D:its late (it was 12:00 am) and you'll have work tomorrow.
S: I think she's right lets sleep, devyani good night
D: thanks bye
With that they leave and I close the door

Authors pov.
Precap
Someone :missed me ,dont worry I am back for revenge.hahahaha(evil laugh)

Chapter 10 is here

Please don't forget to vote share and comment
Comment the most
Fill the comment section with comments
Negative and positive im open to all

Question is where is Neel
And what happened suddenly when things were going like a Fairytale
And whos that person in the precap
Let me know in the comments