Chapter 21

The end of the Sports Festival finally came to a close with all the first years of UA High now standing near the stage where three of the students who made it though the end and came out victorious while also displaying their efforts, quick wits and the ability to face the obstacles before them.

The award ceremony was about to begin. Every first-year student was standing on the stadium floor, waiting for their classmates to arrive to applaud them for winning. "The first-year students have completed all of the events for the UA Sports Festival. Now it's time to relax and enjoy the award ceremony," Midnight announced as victory music started playing on the speakers and fireworks shot into the air.

Smoke erupted from the ground as three podiums rose from below the ground. The third-place podium was shared by Fumikage Tokoyami and Tenya Iida but he wasn't here so it was only Tokoyami who was on the thirde place podium. The second-place podium was taken up by Katsuki Bakugo, who was chained up like savage beast thrashing in an effort to get out while glaring at the one who was the first place podium and this person who has his arms crossed and having a serious look was none other that Izuku Midoriya.

"Now, let's break out the hardware!" Midnight said. "Of course, there's only one person worthy of distributing the awards."

"Hahahahaha!"

"Huh? Is that All Might?"

At the top of the stadium, in his Hero costume was no less than the Symbol of Peace, All Might!

"-Our very own Number One Hero, All Might!"

"I have brought the medals here!" All Might announced, landing beside Midnight, who looked at the man awkwardly.

"I talked over you… my bad," Midnight apologized as she clasped her hands in embarrassment.

"Man, this year's first years are so lucky," one of the spectators commented.

"Yeah, they've got the Number One Hero watching them!"

"Now then, All Might, please present the medals, starting with third place," Midnight said, holding the box so he could grab the medals. Picking up the bronze medal, he placed it around Tokoyami's neck.

"Young Tokoyami, congratulations! You have shown everyone your amazing talent in this Festival!"

"I thank you, All Might" Tokoyami said as he accepted his medal.

The Symbol of Peace grabbed the silver medal. "Congratulations Young Bakugo!...but isn't this too much let's get this off of you."

As soon as he took it off All night heard the voice that came from Bakugo.

All Might then moved onto the final award, the golden medal.

"Now, then, Young Midoriya! Congratulations on winning this tournament! Though don't let it go to your head! One must always push themselves to improve, otherwise, others can easily catch up!" All Might exclaimed as he placed the medal around Izuku's neck who glared at the buffoon with hate.

Izuku didn't say anything and simply walked off the first place podium but as soon as he took one step a voice was heard.

"IT HAS BEEN SO LONG THAT I HARDLY RECOGNIZED YOU COMRADE!"

The voice of a man was heard throughout the stadium and with it came a heavy crash that wasn't too far from Izuku who glared with Ochako walking by his side with a hint of frustration in her eyes.

"Why are you?" Izuku asked the person who was covered inside the smoke that they created while they laughed.

"Oh? Can't a comrade see someone who shared the field before and it seems You're not alone this time since she's here as well"

Once the smoke cleared everyone saw who was the one that caused the commotion, a man who seems to be big boned and having a height similar All might, he has a dark skin tone and wears the symbols and markings similar to Izuku when he transforms on his arms, torso, and face. He has a beard made of golden-colored hair while the hair on his head wis tied up in a bundle.

While wearing clothing that fits his obese stature, wearing a crimson and yellow baggy pants with a black undershirt along with a purple vest and wearing heavy black boots.

Izuku sighed while staring at the person who walked towards him only to be stopped by none other than All might himself.

"Look here fellow it seems we're having a bot of a disagreement here so how about you calm down an-"

Unfortunately All might couldn't say anything because he was hit none other than Izuku who aimed for his wound causing him to cuss on the inside and feeling his time limit was reaching along with getting pushed out of the way and hitting the ground hard.

This leads to the spectators having shocked looks at what Izuku did with the Pro heroes who saw this got up and preparing to do something but unfortunately they along with everyone else felt a pressure that caused them to kneel down while sweating.

"No one gets in my way" Izuku said this while gaining his markings staring directly at the man.

"Wyzen...are you the only one who's here in this world" it wasn't a question but Izuku needed to know besides him and Ochako who's gained her memories of being Olga that the others are here.

But all Wyzen did was laugh, "If you want to know so badly then you must have to face me just like before, I want to know if I have the upper hand to defeat you, to prove that I'm powerful enough to-"

Wyzen getting punched by Izuku got up from the ground while giving Izuku a smirk that dawned his face.

"Good...I thought you gotten weak...bit that punch felt even more powerful than before NOW COME AND FACE ME ASURA!"

As soon nlas he said that he ran towards Izuku who gave him a savage grin on his face.

"Olga make sure no one interferes"

As soon as Izuku said that he gave Ochako a smile and ran towards Wyzen with Ochako just sighing while facing the 1st years who saw the look that Ochako was giving them, "well what you guys waiting for a battle is about to start no point being in the crossfire!"

"AAAAAASSSSSUUURRRRAAAAAA!"

"WWWWWYYYYYYYZZZZZZEEEEN!"

Chapter End.
Next Chapter: "Asura Vs Wyzen Round 2"
Hope you enjoy stay safe and peace out.