Chapter 26

"You all have your costumes, right? Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything." Aizawa said. All of the Class 1-A students were in the train station ready to head to their internships.

"Yessir!" Mina shouted.

"Speak clearly! It's 'yes, sir,' Ashido."

"Yes, sir.... "

"Make sure you mind your manners with the Heroes at your internships! Off with you, now."

"Yes, sir!" The class said in unison.

Izuku walked over to where Bakugo and Todoroki were.

"So, Endeavor and Best Jeanist, huh? Wow you guys went for the big leagues! Well, train hard. I can't wait to see how strong you guys will get in the next week."

Bakugo and Todoroki nodded while Bakugo simply scowled at Izuku, "Just you wait after this internship, I'm gonna be stronger than ever!"

Izuku simply looked at Bakugo with a hint of excitement in his eyes, "Then you better prove it to me not just from your loud mouth"

After that the two left with Izuku seeing Iida in the corner of his eye.

"Hey, Iida, wait up!"

Tenya turned around to see Izuku give him a soft expression.

"If you ever feel hopeless, make sure you let me and the others know."

Izuku put a strong hand on Tenya's shoulder.

"We're friends, right?"

Iida gave Izuku a nod, "Yeah."

Iida then proceeded to walk away to go catch his train.

Izuku was not a fool. He knew that there was something that Iida was not telling him. And he could feel the distress within his friend. He really wanted to help him but alas they had to go their separate ways for now.

Izuku then got on his train but he was stopped by Ochako who grabbed him by his tie and pulled him into a kiss.

It lasted for a few seconds but it felt like a few hours for the two and once their released each others lips, they stare into each others eyes until Izuku got inside the train and waved goodbye to Ochako.

Once Izuku took a seat, he looked over the paper once more as he narrowed his eyes.

'Why to I get the feeling I won't like this' Izuki thought in annoyance as he closed his eyes for a bit.

It only took him an hour to get to his destination....and the apartment itself was...rundown.

Izuku sighed as he removed his tie since he could feel something was off about the place.

He looked to his left and then to his right, seeing that no one was around, he took a deep breath as his hair stood up with the fire in his eyes burning brightly as the gauntlets were shown around his arms as he planted his feet to the ground as he clenched his teeth.

"Fine...I'll come to you...the one who trained me....Master"

As Izuku said that and blitz towards the door as door itself started to shine brightly.