1

Willow:

"MUM STOP IM GONNA BE LATE!" I scream waiting impatiently at the door.

"I'm coming I'm coming," she says walking down the stairs in some random outfit she put together last minute.

"Finally Jesus," i mutter rolling my eyes.

She unlocks the door and lets me go past before locking it behind her.

I hurry and get into the front seat of the car to be dropped off at the bus station.

We arrive there in about three minutes and I jump out the car.

"Bye mum!" I wave goodbye walking onto the bus and handing him the money.

I scream and go hug Cora as I've not seen her in a whole day,she's been sick with something I don't know what though.

"I misseddd youuu!" I say running up hugging her.

We go to sit at the back of the bus next to all of her mates, I know them, but I don't go out my way to talk to them.

I start to fidget in the seat as everyone was piling on next to us squeezing us together.

"Just sit on my knee all good cause I know we are all straight here,and plus nobody does that?" She asks explaining things I didn't process as I was not in fact straight.

I just figure she was being nice and I lift myself up and take my seat on her lap.

She leaned back still talking to everyone crowding around her.

She's quite popular.

I felt uncomfortable so I tried to get up but Cora just pulled me down by my waist making butterfly's fill my stomach.

I didn't say a word or even make a noise.

Cora's hand got lower and rested them on my hips still gripping them abit but not as tight as before on my waist.

I grab my phone out my pocket and start texting Fred,my other friend.

I start asking him where he was and he said he was at the school gates waiting for me.

I smile and text bye as I had 10 minutes more off this bus ride.

I suddenly feel Cora's hand fall onto my skirt resting on top of my lower area.

I tense up before rushing to put my phone in ky pocket and wait until we reach out stop.

After about 5 more minutes the bus comes to a stop and I rush to get of the bus grabbing my bag in the process.

I meet Fred at the gates and talk abit before going to form.

I take my seat next to Cora like in all my lessons I sit next to her as we begged the teachers,well I begged Cora threatened.

Cora started talking about all the new drama people were causing which I wasn't really paying attention to any of them until I heard Fred's name being said.

She laughs as she tells me a whole story.

"So apparently, Fred is dating the hockey team captain and they fucked in the locker rooms but they broke up because the captain said that Fred was to clingy and sappy so he just ended it which made Fred cut himself which I find abit dramatic but whatever so the jock said that he'll beat him up if he sees Fred in the hallway again!" My fists clench and my head fills up with anger.

I push past Cora knocking her of the chair.

You can talk shit about others but when someone is threatening about wanting to hurt my best mate I'll get involved,I roll up my sleeve and burst into the office demanding to see what class the jock ,whose name was luke,was in.