3

(I apologise for any grammar or punctuation mistakes going forward)🎧

Enjoy.

Characters(if you want you can invision them in a different way idm!)

Reminder this is gxg/wxw ⚠️

Casey-top
Maya-bottom

Let the story begin.. or short story,whatever,just enjoy it 😭

Casey's pov:💞

I walk down the pathway looking down at my phone so nobody can look at me,LIEK yes they can but they won't come up to me, yanno?

I hope so.

I work at the cafe as a barista ,I have coworkers but I don't really like any of them,I just do my job,get paid, and go home,we ignore the part where I spend said money of useless shit I dint even need or even use at this point.

I just put my head phones in and put it on low volume,so I can hear the people come in the shop and order obviously.

I have the open shift so that's fun,the reason I was up so early.

I have to wipe down tables turn the sign over blah blah blah whatever nobody cares honestly.

I grab a cloth and spray and obviously clean the tables one by one,very quickly as I'm abit late but don't even dare snitch.

I then turn over the sign and put the registers up.

It's a cool Thursday so not to busy i can't lie..

Then this other co worker comes in called maya.

She's cute,short,blonde highlights with bits of brown too,basic.

She's not new at all,I don't know if she likes working here or is just broke.

I don't really know much about her.

I tease her a lot because I'm just funny like that,and we bully eachover.

Whateverrr.

It's just me and her on todays shift so kinda boring kinda fun,we'll have to wait and find out.

"Your late missy.." i sternly say making sure no customers are here or even walking up to the shop.

"I'm literally not late look at the clock,fucking dumbass."

I look at the clock and her hand hits the back of my head,I scream out loud and she just laughs.

"Funny coming from a person the same size of an Oompa Loompa," I hollered laughing.
Idek what that means just saw it on Pinterest

I look at her and she just grimaces at me before looking at a customer coming in.

A few more come in and soon enough it's packed.

We're quite busy but not LIEK rush hour busy just busy for two people to be working,I didn't mind and she didn't look like she minded either so I think we're ok.

The hours fly by and we only have about 5 minutes till closing,that went by too quickly.

We both have closing shift,we're like always paired together,it's a sign!

Kidding.

I walk into the bathroom to clean it and I see maya fingering herself over the toilet.

What the hell!

I couldn't help but watch in disbelief.

She suddenly stops and I get a feeling of sadness?

Like I wanted her to carry on.

I did?

Yep.

I definitely did.

She then puts her sticky fingers around my neck and attached our lips together.

She pinned me against the now closed door,it was a tight stuffy bathroom so no space for moving two people.

I just enjoyed the kiss,ignoring how she thinks she's the top in this situation...

Well I'm thinking of it now so not ignoring it but she doesn't know that I'm thinking about it.

I don't think she's ever done this before.

"Funny looking at you,so needy,clingy,wet and desperate.." I breathe out as she looks in  my eyes.

"F-fuck off!" She muttered.

I laugh as he revealed pussy rubs against me.

She moans as I start to massage her clit,she grasps onto the toilet lid biting her lip repeatedly.

I start fingering he tight pussy and a hot wave off like hornyness comes upon me as I rip my clothes off and rub our clits over eachover.

Idk how wlw sex goes on so Uhm using my imagination and what I want to happen so ya🤭(I need a manz or a women's or a theyz)😰

//PLS USE UR IMAGINATION IDK WHAT TO DO

This is the end but feel free to leave suggestions bb😛