CONTINUING ON THE LAST ONE 😝😝

I'm so incredibly horny rn so if non of this makes sense then I'm sorry😔😝

Freya-bottom
Julie-top

Freyas POV:

We arrive at the house which is literally just a standard looking house.

I can't believe that I'm actually here,at my fucking math teachers house.

Like huh.

It's so surreal.

I open the door and walk to the door.

My legs have healed,holy fuck it felt nice but my legs were achinggg.

The door then opens and I walk in julie right behind me.

She grabs my wrist and takes me up the stairs towards her bedroom,it was quite minimalistic and basic,white and grey drawers and wardrobe along with a double bed in the middle of the room.

I climb in the bed locking eyes with her.

Julie's PoV:

I want to rip her clothes off,her eyes are just so pretty and so..captivating.

She then gets under the cover and closes her eyes .

Even when she's sleeping she's so hot.

I get changed into a simple shirt and shorts before coming close to Freya spooning her.

We press our body's together and I realise she still has her uniform on.

"You can take off your uniform and put some of my clothes on."

She nods, getting up and rooting through my drawers.

I eye her up and down as she takes her clothes off.

She pulls a random shirt out and puts it on,walking towards the bed I realise she has only that shirt on and nothing else,not even underwear.

This is going to be a longgg night of self restraint.

She pushes against me again her bare ass on me.

Fuck man..

I spoon her again and try to fall asleep ignoring the ass just on me.

No doubt this is wrong,but I can't help but love a girl with a short skirt,tights and huge tits.

This is so wrong,so wrong but honestly she doesn't seem to mind and neither do I.

//they both wake up in the morning.

Even though she was here last night, I was shocked to see Freya lying on top of me still asleep with her pussy spread on my thigh.

Gently, I push her off so that she lands next to me.

She wakes up to me sitting up next to her,I'm so horny right now.

She rubs her eyes before flopping back down on the bed.

Cute.

"I'll make breakfast soon," I say getting up and looking through my wardrobe to get changed.

I take off my clothes and pull out random underwear,a bra,socks and a basic outfit.

I then hear a whine come from the side of me.

I look over and see Freya playing with herself looking at my bare body.

This was so hot holy shit.

She bit her lip before she realised I was looking at her.

I finish putting my underwear and bra on before walking up to her and climbing on the bed.

She hides her face in the pillow her face flushed.