Yanno what writing these titles are hard,imma stop.

Yes it's this story again I promise it's going to a little different soon I swearrr

Innocent child's PoV:

I rub my eyes and slowly focus my eyesight on what's infront of me.

I see teacher in front of me.

I forgot I fell asleep on her last night.

"You ok baby?" She coos.

"Mhmm.." I whine still waking up.

She sits up and I sit on her lap.

I wrap my arms around her neck and lie on her shoulder.

She grabs me and stands up out of bed with me latched onto her.

She carries me to the kitchen and places me on the stool.

"If u want,while I make breakfast,you can go change into clothes.no shorts will fit you so I don't mind you staying with or without underwear on."

I nod and stand up walking towards the bedroom.

I look through some t-shirts.

All really baggy.

I take a plain pink one out and smile.

I put back on my underwear and walk back to the kitchen to see pancakes on a plate.

"Ok you can eat while I get changed."

She walks away and I jump on the stool and dog I'm finishing the plate in a few minutes.

They were amazing.

I stand up and wash my face and hands.

I can taste my terrible breathe.

Ew ew ew.

I get some gum out of a cupboard and chew on it until I figured it would be fine.

I smile and wonder what's taking miss so long.

I love her touching me, I love her babying me ,I love attention from her,I love her being so nice to me and only me,I love our special moments where she helps me get that tingly feeling away.

I walk into the bedroom to her crying?

My stomach starts turning and I suddenly get the feeling to cry,even though I don't know why.

"Why are you crying miss?" I ask hiding the feeling.

"We can't keep talking,we can't keep doing this,it's wrong, I can't help you with that tingly feeling anymore,we can't talk or anything,it's disgusting."
She covers her face with her hands.

My heart shatters and I start getting thoughts I shouldn't.

"No.."

"No it's not,"

" you told me it was okay, you told me it wasn't disgusting,you can't do this too me,you've lied to me, you've always been lying to me, this was disgusting and wrong and inappropriate, but you didn't care,you led me on for no reason other than to have a little fun, I know I don't know what all this stuff is but I know when I'm getting used for something that I shouldn't because I know I'm much more that whatever you think I am, I only know that because you've told me that over and over again, I can't believe you've lied!"

"So what if I was using you, I know you enjoyed it,look at you,your in my shirt,in my house,and ate my food,you slept in MY bed, you shouldn't be so naive." She stands up and stops crying.

I back away tears streaming down my face.

"What would you do if I were using you,do you want to leave me, because it doesn't seem like you want to ?" 

"I-I-"

"See you don't know what to say,you love me,your attached and obsessed with me,you can't live without me helping you,without me touching you,without me comforting you,say you need me, say u want me, say your mine!" She says smirking.

I let her words sink in knowing their all true.

Almost cried while making this knowing this is all based around me😉😉 anywho I hoped I liked this story like because I am introducing others when I have the motivation to write abt it now.