Erm... SORRY IN ADVANCE!

Before we start,, I'm gonnna say a massive thanks to everyone reading,voting,commenting and adding this book to your reading list, makes me feel very happy that I can fufill whatever desires you may want etc. just a quick tyyy as this is my most popular book!, no this book is not finished I am gonna still be writing and adding to this I just wanted to thank you guys :)
———————————————————————————
rant over sorry 😭

Characters:
Miss Jackson (river)-top
Kinda short,for an adult.
Very strict and shouty.
Pe teacher(again sorry😓😔)
Kind to students that pay attention in class.
Hates kids that talk back,or disrupt the lesson.

Sierra(casson.)
Short
Cocky and has alottt of attitude.
Clingy
Overprotective
Kind of popular

Enjoy!🫶🏻

River Pov:

I walk into the girls changing room not ready for the boring weekend.

A unfamiliar girl walks up to me,I've not seen her in this class before,I know that I've only had this class 3 weeks so far but it's 2 days a week so I'm abit confused.

"I've forgotten my kit I don't have it," she says making eye contact with me.

Can admit this girls very attractive-

Woah,that's a literal minor calm down river calm down.

I take a deap breathe,"you'll just have to borrow some from the drawers."

She nods and goes towards them.

I shake these weird thoughts from my head and go back to doing registration.

Everyone finally finishes getting changed and I tell them to get the hockey sticks and follow me outside.

God this year is gonna be a long one.

I then spot that girl,who's name is sierra, walk towards the field.

God why's she so, gorgeous, she just makes me want to do anything for her,what the fuck am I saying,I'm like 10 years older than her.

//skipping the lesson that's just boring as 😁

I stand in the changing room just eyeing up sierra.

I hope she doesn't notice me that would be creepy.

And embarrassing.

I Watch her take off her shirt and almost drool.

After a few minutes I watch her finish getting changed.

I'm so horny right now you wouldn't believe holy shit.

"Sierra remeber you have a detention after school for not bringing your kit in." I say hiding my smile.

She just nods before putting on some lip gloss and leaving.

Fuck me,quite literally.

I want her to be underneath me and let me just dominate her and baby her.

I want her all to myself.

//after schoollll  bc ik what you guyss really want 😘

I see sierra walk down the corridor and just sit down on the desk locking eyes with me.

"What?" She says waving infront of my face.

"Nothing,you have 20 minutes,just don't talk and I might let you go early."

I walk into my office and just stare at her through
The window that coincidentally faces so that I can see her and her massive tits but that's really something I shouldn't be focusing on.

The Time passes by,slowly,very slowly.

I look at the clock and see that it's time for her to go.

I sigh,I want her to stay with me forever.

She looks up at me and I start to get out my chair and walk towards her.

"You can go now.." I say seeing a smile form on her face.

I see her cheeks turn a light shade of red before leaning in and kissing me on the lips.

"See you on Wednesday,miss..." she whispers in my ear.

I'm wetter than fucking Niagara Falls right now istg.

I look at her ass as she walks down the hallway,fuck me that girls got a way with me.

I want to do more than kiss her.

//wowzers a lot of time skips dawlin 😰😰😰

Flopping down on my bed I get the flashbacks from sierra and my Pusey starts throbbing.

Signalling that it needs attention.

"Fuck.." I sigh.

I pull down my pants and start pushing my fingers into my Pussy, I close my eyes and tilt my head back,imagining that it's sierras fingers not my own.

I start moaning and after a few minutes I feel myself cum,fuck that was fast,so fast.

This girl makes me want to do things I probably shouldn't .

I wouldn't mind risking my whole career over her,or even my whole life..

What the fuck is going on with me.

IM ALWAYS LEAVING YOU ON CLIFFHANGERS HEHEHEHE 🤗🤗