ANOTHER RANDOM BC ✂️✂️

Maeve:

Just creamed whoops😁😁

Dawn:

Such cutie pies Fr 🤭🤭

Feel free to invision them in a different way just what I found on Pinterest that slightly fit the theme I'm going for 🤞🏻
Enjoy!!<3

Dawns Pov:

I walk into the resturant and get lead to my seat bye this very nice lady,honestly ik I couldn't actually understand some things she was saying but she was Lovley.

I sit down and get handed a menu,all of this looked actually delicious.

I've came here with my best friend, her boyfriend and my guy bsf.

Before you get any ideas no we're not together,I don't swing that way at all.

The waiter comes up to us and we order drinks.

I order a tequila sunrise and the others Idek the names off its some fancy shit I've never heard of.

We then order our food which I only got nachos because that's the only thing Im craving rn.

We are in Spain so most restaurants servers are Spanish obviously,I come from Mexico so I'm the one who's doing the talking,honestly these dumbass Americans.

I finally order everyone's food and then we start up a conversation.

"So dawn,which one of these do u find attractive?" My best friend whispers.

I look around and spot this waiter walking from table to table.

I hint to her that it's that one.

"Ooooo,if my man wasn't here rn I would agree oh yeah and if I liked women." I laughed abit before the person I found fit came and gave us our food.

We made eye contact for a few seconds before she walked off.

I feel myself become hot and I try hide my face by excusing myself to go to the bathroom.

I'm reality I just wanted to cool off.

I normally dont blush or get flustered or whatever just went through me,every time I see a cute girl we just fuck or whatever but this time I got actual butterfly's,that has never happened before no joke.

I go to walk out but I see the same fit girl come in blocking the exit.

I back up stepping towards the side into the wall.

I feel myself getting more red by the second.

I hope she doesn't notice that's so embarrassing stop it.

I look at her ass as she walks by before taking deep breaths while walking back towards the table.

I start to eat my food before I get a ding on my phone.

It's my best friend.

She went outside for a smoke break.

I want to join so I jump up and walk outside.

My boy bsf and her bf are still sat there eating.

I pull a lighter out my bra a she grabs the packet of cigs from her pocket.

She takes two out and holds them up for me to light.

I grab one and we both start talking.

She suddenly jumps up and hits something.

"WTF YOU CANT DO THAT?!" I hear her shout.

"What happened?" I ask.

Everyone in the restaurant looks at us and I just focus on my bsf.

"HE JUST TOUCHED MY ASS AND TRIED TO PULL ME IN!" I shove the guy away from her and start to yell at him.

Her bf comes out and hugs her from behind while I'm still yelling at this freak.

He punches me in the face and i react quickly by punching him back causing him to land on his ass.

I wipe my bleeding nose and then my bsf drags me back into the restaurant to finish my food.

"I can't eat yet I'll just go clean myself up,one sec."

I walk towards the bathroom,this happens a lot to us one of us gets harrases or something and I or her either end up knocking them on the floor or us on the floor,most the time it's the other person but it depends really.

I grab some tissue from the stall and wipe my nose looking in the mirror.

I feel hands creep up my waist and I feel goosebumps full my arms,I tense up as they move in closer.

I look in the mirror and see it's that waitress I found attractive.

"I saw you looking at me,don't worry,Idm it.." I almost threw up😒 she whispers making me go red and feel my stomach fill with butterflies.

I g felt her hand travel up to my breasts.

She starts to slowly kiss my neck.

The slowness was driving me insane.

I let her finish before I pull her into a toilet cubicle and sit on top of her lap.

I press my lips against hers and she matches my pace.

She grab my hips before breaking the kiss and looks up at me.

I move her hands down towards my pussy.

I nod and she takes off my pants revealing a black thong she puts her fingers into me slowly before quickening her pace.

I slowly start moaning grabbing onto her shoulders.

She starts to go in and out faster and faster until I let out one last gasp.

My cum leaks out onto her hand.

"You didn't last very long did you hun," she says teasing.

"Shush"

I pull up my pants and leave the bathroom.

My face is red and hot and sweaty as it's ever been and I'm gonna faint Istg help.

Please give me requests 🥰🥰