Decision

(August: 2nd 2154) Nordica's POV

It's been nearly a week since my talk with Mo'at. I've talked to my friends about the decision. Along wit Norm and Grace. Norm says it's up to me and he'll always love me no matter what I decide. As long as I am happy. Grace told me no, it's to dangerous. Bu knows she has no say in what I do. The only one I haven't told is Jake, I didn't want to risk him mentioning it in one of his video logs.

Today Jake has gone on his first hunt with Neytiri. If he comes back with a clean kill. He'll be able to get his own ikran in five days. Along with two other young hunters. Who have been trained by Tsu-tey. I myself won't be able to get one until after the birth of my girls. If I was a Na'vi since birth, then maybe I'd try. But I don't want to risk my babies lives.

I'm in my human body outside relaxing after having lunch. With a exo-mask on. I sit down stroking my belly. Wishing my babies could tell me how they feel about a consciousness transfer. "So this is your human body" a voice says and I look up to see Tsu-tey.

"I see you, Tsu'tey" I say. "Why are you here?" I ask confused.

"Mo'at is wondering if you have come to a decision yet" he states. I sigh and look out at the floating mountains.

"It is a difficult decision" I tell him. "It is not just my life, but my babies also" I state. "We should return to home tree" I add as I get up. He nods and disappears. I return to the shack. I remove my mask and link back to my avatar. I wake to Mo'at. "I see you Mo'at" I tell her as I get out.

"I see you Atiena" she states.

"I have yet to make my decision" I tell her as we descend the tree. She nods her head in understanding. We arrive to see Jake and Neytiri return with a dead hexapede.

"Jake has made a clean kill" Neytiri announces. The tribe cheer as Mo'at approached them. She exams the kill.

"You are ready JakeSully" she states. "Tsu'tey, you shall take him to Iknimaya with your students" she declares. Tsu'tey nods his head, not looking happy about it though. The hexapede is taken to be prepared to eat.

"Jake will become part of the people" I state as Mo'at rejoins me.

"Yes, should he get his ikran and survive. He will then face his dream hunt and should he survive that. He will become a son of the Omatikaya, part of the people" she states.

"Is there a way I can ask my daughters about how they feel about the consciouness transfer?" I ask her.

"You may try at the tree of voices" she tells me. "Food will be ready in several hours, use this time wisely" she tells me. I nod and go to the pa'li herd. I whistle and Ju'li appears. I bond with her and mount her. We head to the tree of voices.

Once there I dismount and connect to the tree. I sit down and meditate. I am soon pulls into a vision. I see two young na'vi girls playing. I notice they have four fingers instead of three like true na'vi. "Mum!" they cheer and run over hugging me.

"Tanhi, Tirea" I say as I hug them. "How?" I ask.

"Anything is possible for Ewya" Tirea states.

"You wish to ask us something" Tanhi says.

"How do you two feel about leaving your human bodies behind?" I ask them. They frown sharing a look.

"We never lived as humans mum" Tanhi states.

"This is all we know" Tirea states. Just then a beautiful Na'vi woman with white hair surrounded by spirits appear. "Eywa" she says bowing with her sister. I do the same.

"You lot need not bow, Tanhi Tirea go play. I must speak with your mother" Eywa states. The girls run off.

"Do we all survive?" I ask her.

"There is a high chance you all will yes, but there is danger ahead. A great evil threatens home tree and the Omatikaya. You must be ready to fight" she tells me.

"I will fight" I tell her and she smiles.

"You now have your decision, you must return to home tree. I shall see you soon" she tells me. I am pulled from the vision and blink as my vision clears. I see Mo'at.

"Have you decided?" she asks me.

"I will do it" I tell her.

"It will have to wait until Jake has become part of the people. It'll give us time to prepare for the ritual as well as figure out a way to get your human body to the Tree of Souls. Where the transfer will take place" she tells me.

"How long?" I ask her.

"Jake will become part of the people in two weeks. So how about in eighteen days?" she suggests.

"I will get my human body at the shack and meet someone in the tree line" I tell her. She nods her head and we return to home tree. Where we enjoy the meal Jake had caught. Afterwards Jake and I returned to our human bodies.

"You're still losing weight. Here" Grace tells Jake handing him a burrito. As I sit down to enjoy my dinner. Jake does look horrible. Jake takes a small bite of the burrito.

"I made a kill today. We ate it. I know where that meal came from" he states.

"Other body. You need to take care of this body. Like Nordica is doing" Grace tells him.

"Leave me out of this" I tell her. "Though she is right Jake, you look horrible" I add.

"Yeah, yeah" he says dismissively.

"Jake, I'm serious you look like crap. You're burning too hard" Grace tells him. Jake takes the cigarette out of her mouth and stubs it out.

"Get rid of this shit, then you can lecture me" he tells her.

"I'm telling you, as your boss and someone who might even consider being a friend someday, to take some down time" Grace tells him.

"Not now. In two days we leave for Iknimaya" he tells her.

"Yeah, you're gonna go ride a banshee. Or die trying" Grace states.

"That's right, Grace. This is what I've been working for" he tells her. As I finish my food. I wash the plate. Before leaving with Norm.

"I'm going to do it" I tell him in a whisper.

"Seriously?" he asks shocked.

"Yes, please don't tell Grace. She'll try to stop me" I tell him.

"When?" he asks.

"Eighteen days, think you could cover for me?" I ask him. He nods his head. I hug him. "Know that I will always love you and you will always be my brother" I tell him.

"And you will always be my sister" he tells me. We say good night and go to our separate beds. I fell asleep quickly.