1

Past Yami: Yami

Past Charlotte: Charlotte

Present Charlotte: Charlotte

Present Yami: Yami

*Yami View*

I rubbed my eyes in tiredness, I pushed myself up into a up-right position from the floor. I felt pain from my bones aching, I wondered if I had slept in an awful position last night... Wait! Where's Ichika? Dad? Where am I? I looked around swiftly in confusion, all I saw were trees, more trees, trees... All I remembered before I woke up here was just being with Ichika, training my sword skills, and trying to use magic, then- something happened, I had forgotten, as if it was deleted from my memories... But well right now it didn't matter, I needed to somehow be able to find my way back home! I fixed my hair quickly then I placed my hand up to block the bright sun shine that was brutally blocking my sight. Then I suddenly felt another ki somewhere not too far away. I wasn't sure who that person was, nor their magic level, since I've just learnt from my annoying dad how to use ki. I immediately stood up, treaded there in tip-toe, held my katana out, one of the only things stayed with me, trying to be as careful as I could, who knew who that person could be.

I walked straight towards that direction, then I saw a beautiful girl with shimmering blond hair, with a braid just next to her ears, who seemed to be somewhere my age sitting, laying onto a log unconscious. She was wearing an extremely elegant dress with blue roses on it, which seemed slightly dirty with some dirt on it, she seemed to be a royal, by her looks. I walked closer towards her in silence, then kneeled down right in front of her, stared at her closely, who knew she might be the one who brought me here? I placed my katana back into the case as she seemed weak enough for me to defeat even if she as an enemy. Maybe she might even be able to tell me how I could possibly get back to the land of Sun... The closer I looked at her, the more gorgeous she was in my eyes- Wait what was I thinking!! She might be an enemy! I should just wake her up and maybe she would have some idea of how I could go back to my home. I patted her on her shoulder gently , whispered to her as soft as I could,"Wake up. Whoever you are, wake up now." She suddenly furrowed her eye brows, rubbed her eyes, groaned slightly then asked in a soft but serious voice,"What time is it?" I answered looking at the brightness of the sun," Er... Approximately 10? I am not sure." She suddenly shot her ocean blue eyes at me in a glare, asked in a demanding tone,"Where am I?" She then quickly stood up with thorns with blue roses ascending from the floor, pointed straight at my neck. I glared at me, while dusting dirt off her dress. I was going to pull my katana out, maybe use my magic and sword skills, then I once reminded myself she was a girl, just a girl my age who could potentially kill me, and might not be an enemy after all. So then I raised my hands up as a sign of peace, answered her innocently,"Chill. Don't ask me? I have no idea. I thought you knew."

She continued staring at me then said,"I-I see" She softened her glare, she then continued,"I do not recall how I have ended up here. I only remember practising my magic..." She stopped for a second, placed her hand on her chin, seemingly being in deep thoughts. Then she snapped out of it, asked,"What about you, how did you get here?" I answered, trying to recall what happened,"I- er, was training with my sister, then... I forgot." She blinked a few time, disappointed in my answer, then introduced herself,"Oh, I see. Also I am Charlotte Rosiel from the Clover Kingdom. What about you?" I stood up, held my hand out, answered,"O ya right. I am Yami Sukehiro, from the land of Sun. By the way, where is the Clover Kingdom?" Charlotte resistantly held her hand out, but shook my long waited hand at the end, told me," It is somewhere... I don't know anything about the land of Sun either. I guess right now we should find a place to live in first right-" I nodded in agreement, then interrupted her," Where though? I see no human near here..." Charlotte glared at me, then continued," Ahem. I know that, so we should get to somewhere high up, then maybe we would be able to find our way." I smiled at her suggestion answered with a grin," That seems exciting! Let's go!"

I quickly grabbed her arm before she could react, pulled her towards a very tall tree. She stared at me in surprised of what I have done, I hurriedly released her hands, then jumped up onto one of the branches as fast as I could, challenged her with a smirk,"First to the top of the tree!" I didn't waste time looking at her must be shocked expression, I leaped up as quick as I could, used all the skills I have learnt to be fast. Before I reached the top of the tree, She some how showed up from just behind me with traces of roses- Wait blue roses? It seemed to be her magic, blue roses huh? Thats rare. Then we both reached to the top at the very same time. She smirked back at me, while all the traces of her roses disappeared, answered,"You're slow." Slow? She called me slow? I felt anger slightly raged up, though I controlled my anger ( she is a girl ) and shotted back,"What about you, just slightly faster than me? huh. You called me slow? Then you are slow as well." Charlotte frowned a little at what I said, then told me in a trying to be serious tone,"N-No! Right now this isn't important, we need to try to spot where we are right now!" I chuckled sightly at her funny little excuse, I nodded in return in (slight) agreement.

I stood back to back with Charlotte, looked down squinting my eyes slightly with a better view from the violent sun. I saw trees, trees, trees, trees..... Then suddenly I heard a "I found it!" I turned around, leaped towards her side of branch, asked her placing my hand on her shoulder to stay balanced,"Where? Prickly princess?" She irritatedly pushed my hands off softly, sent me a death stare, then pointed at a small piece of land somewhere slightly further into the woods, that looked somewhat like- A TOWN! She said with a slight smile I could see from the sides, with some hidden excitement I could sense," Right over there, It is the Clover." Then she turned towards me, then asked in a threatening voice with a small scowl,"Don't you dare calling me whatever you called me just now." I to be honest did not realised that, it really just sounded right, but I still really thought that it suited her perfectly, so I am not giving up using this name. She continued staring at me, almost into my soul,"I am Charlotte Rosiel-"

Then she carelessly lost her balanced. She almost fell down onto the floor, from such a high height, she might get really hurt. I reflectively caught her by her waist, pulled her back up. I grabbed the tree trunk with my other hand to stay balanced. I blushed slightly at what I have done, I immediately released her. She looked down, so I wasn't able to see her expression, then she whispered quietly," T-Thank you." I chuckled slightly with extreme embarrassment, rubbed my neck in nervousness. Then here it came. An awkward silence. Then I finally decided to break the silence,"Ok. We need to focus on getting there." She nodded firmly then finally stared at me again into my eyes without nervousness from what happened and asked,"Why are you going there with me? Aren't you going back to your homeland?" I rubbed my neck slightly in small embarrassment, answered honestly," I-I actually do not know how to get back. So Please let me follow you to the Clovers, then maybe I'll somehow find someone who could bring me back to the land of Sun." Charlotte nodded slowly in understanding, then answered," I understand... You can maybe come to the Clover along with me then." I smiled warmly, then thanked her," Then that's that! Thank you for letting me tag along. Prickly princess!" Then she suddenly bounced back onto the floor, turned to me smirked and challenged,"Ya sure, if you could catch up with me! Yami!"

I grinned, she was finally burning my competitivity, I sped next to her, sniggered," Lead the way, Prickly princess!"