7

*3rd view

"I will lead!!!"

"No! will lead us to save sisss!!!!" 

Asta and Sol pushed each other to become the leader, to be the one to save their captains, while everyone else just followed tight behind. When the two continued arguing, Charlotte asked them a question, well- more of towards herself,"Do you you two even know where we are suppose to go?" Noelle bursted into laughter while she hit Asta's head hard from behind,"Bakasta!! Stop running if you don't know where you're going! Right, Charlotte chan?" Charlotte just proudly nodded, even though she wasn't sure if she should be called "Charlotte chan". 

Sol and Asta turned their heads towards them and immediately realised their mistakes, they blushed hardly in embarrassment. Everyone stopped, some laughed at their mistake, some just furrowed their eyebrows at how slow they were. Suddenly they heard the wizard king running from behind towards them,"Waitttt!!!" He screamed. Yami asked with his eyebrows raised,"What do you want?" The wizard king chuckled then answered while Marx caught up with him and was taking deep breathes,"Haha.... It is just that I figured that I should keep slightly more people here, since the black bull and blue rose also need to do their everyday missions, right?" Everyone nodded in understanding, hoping that they were selected to save their captains, but not staying here while their captains might be possibly dying. 

"Well, I could only permit 12 of you guys including Yami and Charlotte... Ahem. Yami, Charlotte, Noelle, Asta, Sol, Gauche, Rill, Charmy, Grey, Nozel, Dorothy and Vanessa." Some just cheered when they heard their name, some just looked down and upset. "Rill, are you ok?" The wizard king asked a depressed Rill with a warm smile. "It is just that you forgot that I am also a captain...." The wizard king quickly understood, he forgot to say he was going to send his team notice,"Rill... I apologised that I forgot, it is just that you were always free, so I forgot... hehe.." Rill nodded with sad tears drilling off his eyes, Am I that bad? I mean I DID sometimes did nothing, such as being lovesick... "Don't feel bad!! Eat some food!!!" An eating while smiling Charmy comforted Rill while giving him a plate of waffles. "Waffles!!!!!"Rill immediately returned to his normal happy face then started snack on the waffles while he thanked Charmy who just beamed back in respond.

Not everyone accepted the demand yet, some bargained that they also wanted to save their captains, such as Luck and Magma. Though, after not a long while, they had understood the wizard king and given up. Since the wizard king IS the wizard king and his orders were to be done.  "Then we shall get going, farewell your majesty, we should be back at most 2 months later." Nozel farewelled the wizard king seriously, saluting towards him."I hope to see you soon!" Dorothy and Asta added with big smiles. The rest bided a farewell with tons of hugs, as they might never come back. "Uh- It was nice to meet you all, I wish to see you all again, one day."Charlotte said with a slight smile as they all did help them. Yami waved to the rest while he followed Nozel and Dorothy who were ahead of them already. Charlotte spotted something that confused her: Dorothy was chatting casually with Nozel, though he was just ignoring her and sometimes answering her short answers. 

Then her brain came to a conclusion- Those two were dating the whole time! She waddled her way to people who she kind-of-knew"Eh- Um... Excuse me, are they dating or something?" She tiptoed towards Noelle who was staring at Asta, and Vanessa who was just following the two captains fro behind. The two was shocked at her sudden appearance behind them, they screeched at her sudden appearance, but stopped quickly at the realisation it was just the small Charlotte. Everyone stared at them but then soon placed their attention somewhere else. "W-WHATTTTTT!!!!!!!" Noelle immediately exclaimed after she realised what the young, innocent, pure minded Charlotte asked. 

Charlotte didn't understand why she was reacting like this , so she turned her head towards to ask Vanessa, but she saw- a mouth hanging, pale Vanessa? Yami suddenly showed up behind Charlotte, placing his hand on her shoulder, peeking over them just next to Charlotte's head, asked after witnessing two very, very loud screams,"What happened here?" Charlotte immediatly uncontrollobly reddened, she ceased her blush as sson as she can, I-I why am I blushing towards him, h-he is just a friend... right? Noelle answered them honestly, still wasn't able to get rid of her shock,"Ch-Charlotte asked if Dorothy nee san and Nozel ni-sama was dating. W-well, I agree that they seem to be-" Vanessa continued her answer with a pale face, as if they were the same person,"But Captain Nozel doesn't seem to be the type to have a girlfriend...." Charlotte nodded, cleared off her not-yet-supposed-to-have thoughts away. Since the Nozel she knew obviously seemed to be a forever virgin. Yami furrowed his eyebrows questioned them, accidentally louder than he intended to, while he pointed at the two who seemed like dating"How do they seem like dating?" 

Everyone heard what he said clearly. Very, very clearly. Everyone shrieked at his question,"WHATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!" Nozel and Dorothy were shocked at his question, Dorothy started blushing madly staring at everyone, while as Nozel- a small blush was shown onto his face, where everybody was extra shocked, HE HAD EMOTIONS!!!  "Oh. Shoot. Did I said that too loudly?"Yami questioned himself when he finally noticed that everyone was staring at him in shock. Some of the black bulls and blue rose finally understood something clearly, Captain Yami  and Yami are both a Romance idiot!!! That's why he still haven't realise Captain Charlotte/Rosiel 's love towards him after ALL these time!!!!!!!

Noelle asked him in a murmur in shock so just the four who were firstly in the conversation could hear her,"Y-you honestly think that they don't seem- not even a little like a couple?!" Then Asta all of a sudden popped out of no where then answered loudly, honestly,"I AGREE WITH YAMI KUN!!!!!" Now they all had realised another fact, Asta was indeed also a romance idiot along with Yami. Vanessa patted Noelle and Charlotte on the shoulder with a solace smile,"You two have too work harder- I mean a lot, a lot harder.... I believe you two will be able to, one day." Noelle nodded, as she had admitted her feelings already ,deeply towards herself. While Charlotte just gazed at her with ultimate confusion,"Um- What do you mean?"Vanessa realised this wasn't the Charlotte whom she ship with Yami, who had confessed to Yami when he was one the verge of death, the one that made her give up.... it was the younger version of her that she was talking to, whom still hasn't been through all that. Vanessa smiled bitterly towards herself, understanding that their actual one was gone, was.... She then kneeled down, patted Charlotte on the head,"Heh... You'll understand soon enough, Charlotte chan." 

Charlotte nodded even though she had absolutely no idea what she was talking about- at all. 

When everything was a chaos because of the power of love, Asta exclaimed,"GUYSSSS!!!! WE HAVE TO SAVE OUR CAPTAINSSS!!!! I SWEAR!!!!!!" In no time at all, he started his way while he stared into the moon, shouted with a smile,"Captains you two must be alos seeing this right? Well, don't worry, Captains!!!! We will definitely find and save you two in no time at all just wait!!!!"

Sol then shouted as well who both started walking, quickly ahead of the two who were still blushing madly,"I actually once in my life time agree with you mans, chibi!"Then she turned her face towards the dazzling moon,"We will definitely save you, SISSSS!!!!! DON'T YOU EVER WORRY!!!!!!" She ended louder than ever. Everyone else who were involved in the mission, cheered loudly resolution,"YA!!! WE"LL DEFINITELY SAVE THEM!!!!" Even though the two kids never had the chance yet to know the two captains, they still smiled slightly in great resolution that they will save them. The wizard king smiled warmly at their will to save them, mumbled gladly,"It seems like you two really have developed some amazing magic knights heh.." The 12 of them finally started their way into the mission with extreme determination of saving the two precious captains.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I wonder if our squad members will be able to find and save us?"Charlotte wondered, as she stepped into another adventure unwillingly, she slowly gazed up into the moon, whose luminous light shimmered down onto every bit of the world. "Ya know what, heh. I bet they will find us, Prickly princess." Yami chuckled, rarely without a cigarette, answered with insurance,"I believe them." Charlotte replied still gazing into the moonlight,"Of course they will, I indeed also believe in my squad members, perhaps some of yours. Agree, brute?" "Duh." Yami smiled while he peered into the moon, just next to Charlotte whose eyes was filled with trust,"Am I right, kids?"

This is pretty short right? Sorry!! Btw, I am going on vacation to Portugal!!!  So then I won't be writing for at least a week and maybe more? hehehehe.... I might write about the other side of the story in the next chapter... maybe (。=`ω'=)ぇ?