3

*3rd view*

"Oi, prickly princess, where da hail are we? Why are you not in your normal clothings?"Yami asked while he turned his face towards Charlotte with her hair down who was apparently sitting next to him"I-I.. Don't ask me brute, I have no idea either. You do realise that we both just got here 5 seconds ago, right? By the way, I just woke up, so.....I have no idea either."Charlotte answered while she turned to the opposite side of Yami, "Why in the world am I here, right now? I just woke up!!!!!NOW I AM STUCK WITH YAMI????? WHY YAMI??? WHAT SHOULD I DO, WE A-ARE ALONE TOGETHER???? AHHHHHH!!!!! They both glanced around the area, which seemed to be somewhere that was not recognisable to the either of them. Yami stood up, patted dust off his pants and clothings, then handed his hands out towards Charlotte who was still laying in a sitting position by a block of bamboo. Charlotte hesitantly held onto his hands then stood up, mumbled,"T-thank you...Yami." Yami flashed her a grin,"No problem, prickly princess. It seems to be 6 in the morning now. I wish I could sleep longer..." Charlotte's face immediately turned crimson, then Yami placed his hand onto Charlotte's forehead, asked in a worried tone,"You ok?" Charlotte's face turned even redder. This time though, she calmed herself down and answered while she took his hand off hers,"I-I am ok." Yami nodded with a sigh, and smiled in relief.

Charlotte again blushed, but she controlled herself then suggested,"Y-Yami, we should explore this place, maybe then we will have an idea of where we are, maybe we should also check what we have with us right now." Yami nodded in agreement then he checked all he had in his pockets, clothing, took them all out. His clothings was the clothes he slept in, not much different from the one he usually wears though, it was just a white tank top with black pants but with his belt with his grimoire and his katana which he brought with even when he was sleeping. Charlotte as well checked her clothings, which she was actually still in her pyjamas, a long blue dress with her grimoire on her side and her slant on her side as well... For some reason, as she didn't remember bringing it with her... She also took out everything and placed it with Yami's. They stared at the only things they had with them:Their grimiores, Yami's katana, Charlotte's slant..... Nothing else.... They furrowed at the lack of resources they had, they couldn't even call anyone in the Clover for help. Then they had decided to explore around, since they didn't have any communication devices.

The more we walked through this bamboo forest, the more familiar it was, the rivers, the bamboos..... Yami furrowed his eyebrows at the thought, I might b-be here before.... No! I must be here before. Yami looked around in confusion, that's when Charlotte asked glanced at him slightly, hiding her blush and nervousness,"Are you ok?" Yami furrowed his eyebrows, nodded then answered,"Ya. It is just that- Never mind, it is nothing really..." Charlotte tapped him on the shoulder answered with a small smile on her face,"It is really fine to rely on people, just like what you said long ago, you can rely on me." Yami nodded while he stared into her eyes, responded with a small chuckle, "Huh? You remember what I said to you such a long time ago.... What a pleasure, prickly princess." He then continued,"I recognised this place." Charlotte asked while turned her head to the other side,"Where are we then?"Yami sighed then added,"The land of Sun...." She nodded then added,"The place you were from."She then said,"Then we should just go there, then maybe we will be able to find our way back, right?" Yami answered,"Yes you're right, b-but I don't really want to go into to the village..." Charlotte responded while continue walking behind Yami who was leading their way,"I see, it is fine to have you secrets that you don't want to tell me.... I think it is fine though.... I believe you're worried that they might recognise you right? After all these years I really don't believe that they will still recognise your face...." Yami chuckled,"Ya. Prickly princess, you are always right, huh."Charlotte blushed, Y-Yami complimented me, right?????!!!!WHAT?! Calm down, Charlotte, breath in, breath out.... "That's why you should go into the village with me, since you can lead us, as I have never ever been here." Yami nodded with a smile,"Ya, true."

Then after a few more minutes of walking, they saw some houses from afar, they continued, but slightly faster. Then they had finally arrived, there was a huge gate made of wood, everything inside was literally beautiful, there were traditional Japanese buildings everywhere, there were also people everywhere in kimonos, it was really lively, there were children, elderly, teenagers.... Just like the Clover. Just as they were going to go through the gates, a girl showed up in front of them. The girl had long black hair tied into a braided ponytail, in a black Japanese cloth, with white pants. She glared at them, held out her fighting position, demanded,"What's your name? Why are you here in the Land of Sun?" They had expected her to be a guard, then Yami recognised, She was my sister, Ichika, right? He wasn't sure, as it was a long time since he left her.

"We come in peace, we are just travellers from the North." Charlotte lied while staring at the short girl calmly. The girl then asked still in position,"Why are you two here?" Charlotte answered,"We came here to travel, of course. We mean no harm." The girl continued,"But. You two have a lot of magic, quit lying, woman with blond hair. I feel it from your ki." Charlotte noticed, It seemed that her abilities are like Yami's so she was able to know if I was lying or not. Then, I couldn't lie."We're from the north, we mean no harm. Just here to get something, that's all. "Yami answered honestly while standing in front of Charlotte, as if he was protecting her. The girl then stayed in her position and demanded,"Name." Charlotte immediately answered, without any second thoughts, before Yami did,"I am Charlotte Rosiel and he is my bodyguard." The girl finally stood normally then stated," You two are free to go in." Then she introduced herself, sustaining her frown,"My name is Yami Ichika. Find me if you two need any problems in the town." Then she ran away quickly, which made it seemed like she puffed away. Charlotte immediately realised then turned her head towards Yami, blocked his path by standing in front of him, then stated in almost a whisper.

"She is your sister?!" 

Ok, Let just say that the clover and the land of sun speaks the same language but use different words. The Clover and the land of Sun should be really far away from each other, so they might not know anything in the Clover, neither does the people in the Clover know anything about the land of Sun (except for Yami, obviously).