9

*3rd view

"I will soon destroy the Clover, perhaps even the past Clover.*Evil laugh* using the time they have absolute no control of... Soon enough, along with the land of Sun.... Starting this by the two captains who have no idea I was the one behind it, as I was well their dearest-" A man in a dark cloak said menacingly somewhere in the Clover which was- in ruins. 

"No! I won't let you do it again, not after all these sacrifices! Don't you dare try to ruin.. not even the past!!" A girl who seemed to be wounded interrupted the man while rushing towards him over pieces of Clover with her katana and her black briars to the cloaked man who in return flashed her back a wicked grin. He then asked joyfully,"Ayaka-chan, let's have some fun shall we? Is not like I haven't already started my plan... hahaha..." The girl immediately attacked him with the rage that her body couldn't possibly contain anymore,"Dark briar magic, Darkly-braided battle spear!" 

A huge Spear made out of briars and dark roses was made, targeted at the man who was still grinning in joy. Just as the briars was going to hit him hard. Then the man placed his hand up and whispered something- maybe his magic, it somehow hit back at her instead, after receiving the immense amount of attack she meant to attack him, she was hurt. Very hurt. She couldn't even stand up, nor fight him. He walked towards her and held his hand out with his grimoire floating out from his pocket,"See you later. Ayaka, you might just as well have a nice reunion with them..." He mocked her while snickered, a huge dark sphere surrounded Ayuka out of the blue. 

She knew it well enough, it was the very magic used to sent away a lot of her friends, her family...  All of them was stuck into the dark sphere when they were too weak to move anymore, she had tried several times ton save them by attacking from the outside which had resulted useless. they were all much like the situation she was being in right then.

She felt the Sphere slowly disappearing and shrinking into the unknown, which perhaps was- death. She quickly struggled, which she found was plainly useless, so then she tried to escape with tiny bit of mana she had left. She attacked the sphere last moment right before being sent to wheresoever she was suppose to,"D-Dark Briar l-lai slash!" She shouted with the last drops of her strength at the end, then she slashed the sphere that surrounded her as hard as she could with the bit of energy she had along with the the briars which followed the swiftness of the katana. 

Crack. 

A part of the Sphere broke.

It didn't work, she wasn't there anymore. She was somewhere else. Was it heaven? She opened her eyes, she saw brightness, light. She swiftly turned her head left and right, trying to find where she really was, then she saw them. Them. 

"Mom! Dad! Daku! Aunt!" She rushed towards to them. Her family. "I missed you guys s-so so much..." Ayaka muffled while she hugged the four of them tightly as tears rumbled out of her dreamy blue eyes. Her mom smiled faintly while she brushed her silk black hair, while her dad patted her back and her aunt just smiled while patting her shoulder lightly. Daku who was her twin brother also hugged the other four of them firmly. Her mom whispered directly to her,"I know you miss us, we missed you a lot as well." Her dad continued after a sigh,"But well. It is not your time yet. Just not yet, my children." Ayaka didn't hear much, but only a few key words, such as "we miss you" and "it is not your time yet." She hugged them even tighter and asked in desperation,"P-please, I d-don't want to yet-" But before she could say anything more she blacked out. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(this is also the future Charlotte and Yami)

"So. After all this, you gust want to ask me to introduce myself, to be frank it's already noon..."Charlotte sighed at this disappointing fact." Well, I thought you are supposed to know everything with your tengenjustu." Charlotte answered coldly as she tried to sit more comfortable than she was, copying the two men sitting opposite of her and who seemed to be sitting perfectly fine without chairs.