6

*Charlotte view*

"WOW!!! Is this the castle you are talking about , it is huge!" Yami commented the Clover castle with a huge beam, I honestly wonder what it looked like in his hometown, how can there be a huge town of land without a castle? I smiled back and added,"I know right. This is a beautiful view." Dorothy just smiled, then turned to us,"You know~~ You two will also be able to see the wizard king! Some others in the black bull, blue rose and well- us as well!!" Nozel nodded and responded still having his back facing them,"Yes. Not many people get the chance. You two are.... lucky, and you two as kids even get to work with us..." Then he mumbled towards himself, facepalming his face,"I wonder if I had done the right choice... Why...." I was so excited, I was going to meet strong magic knights I could learn from, then... Then maybe I will be able to finally break the curse. I smiled in excitement, while Yami's eyes sparkled.

Not after a long time, We've landed right in front of the front gates. As soon as we landed, then gate opened up automatically, there were a lot of guards inside, all of them saluted towards the two captains who were leading us in. It must really feel cool to be a captain right? To earn respect from everyone... Even though this was really shocking, Yami didn't seem surprised at all, he was rather- relaxed, he was just fiddling around with his grimoire. I asked him in a whisper out of curiosity,"Why aren't you- You know shocked with the respect the two captains are getting right now?" He murmured back in my ears,"Oh. I am always respected back at my home town." HUH. A kid like him was always respected? I honestly wonder what kind of status he had in his hometown... "Who are those kids?" "They seem so dirty though..." "Why are they with our coolest captains?" "EWWW..." I heard whispers murmured around us, on the route towards the castle was the worse humiliation I ever had in my whole life... I-I must be really dirty right now... I touched my originally golden blond long hair, It now seemed messy, so was my face, no wonder they called me eww. How can they so mean though... Was this what it was always been like as an actual peasent?

 Soon then I felt a huge amount of mana filled the whole pathway towards the castle, Dorothy smiled towards everyone then said threateningly,"Ne~ Ne~ They are really... Really strong kids... So don't ever underestimate them, right Nozel kun..." She turned her heads to Nozel he nodded then smirked slightly,"If anyone was or is ever to be mean to them.... I wonder what I'll do in return..." All the whispers had immediately disappeared into a comfortable, holy silence. We set our way into the palace grandly, strode big steps up the stairs, which eventually brought us to a room with the words"Meeting Room" printed on. Nozel swiftly pulled the door open, which brought us to a huge room with a lot of people- well I meant magic knights in it, who all seemed... Kind of down.... I stared around the room, there wasn't a lot of people that I could recognise, it seemed like we weren't lucky enough to meet the four of them again.... Though I could feel strong mana everywhere. Yami suddenly frowned, I whispered in his ears,"What happened?" He answered back with his grimoire in his hand,"They. They seem strong and sad. I feel like I am starting to get the hang of sensing ki, huh."He grinned slightly in pride at the end. I sniggered at his over rated skill, then he smirked at me and asked in a whisper,"huh. You have cooler skills than this then?' I nodded with a proud smile printed onto my dirty face. 

Suddenly, I felt like being the spot light, I immediately turned my attention towards everyone else from Yami who was still staring at me with a very an irritating victorious grin. It turned out that everyone had finally noticed our presence. They looked confused, I believe they must be asking themselves "How come there are two dirty kids who seemed to be peasants here?" I quickly told Yami about it, but it seemed like even he had figured it out as well without for me to tell him, he winced at me to show his understanding of the situation, I nodded in respond. I didn't really wanted to do obvious moves, such as talking to him, since everyone- I meant everyone was watching us, every other move. I stared at them awkwardly, so did Yami... At this point, I honestly had no idea what I should do.