Level 23: Rider Vs All Might

"Hello." = Normal talk

'Okay.' = Though

[MIGHTY ACTION X!] = Gashat sound

[CRITICAL!] = Finisher and Weapon sound

"I am here!" = All Might Muscle form

'Welcome' = Sign

"Henshin!" = Transforming
________________________________________________________________________________

"Team Midoriya and Bakugo, Practical exam, Ready go!" The speaker announced as Bakugo walked away from Izuku.

"Hey wait up Kacchan!" Izuku said and walked up to him.

"Stop following me!" Bakugo shouted at him.

"Kacchan listens, for this exam, the teacher's the villain and we're the heroes so we need a solid plan, normally I suggest we analyze the villain's combat ability and choose to fight them based on that, but in this case the villain is All Might so we don't need to think about it because his combat is out of the question so it would be impossible to beat him in a fight." Izuku explained causing Bakugo to stop before turned his head to him

"Impossible huh, may I remind you that one time you beat All Might back at the USJ when you used that Dragon armor of yours." Bakugo reminded him as he remembers how he beats him using the 'Dragon Knight Hunter Z' and continues "So if you can beat him, I can beat him as well." He said as he continues walking.

"That may be true that I beat All Might using that but still he is probably waiting for us on this main road, maybe we should take another route." Izuku suggested.

"I'm not gonna back down from this fight, it would look better if we blast that smile off his face." Bakugo stated.

"Exactly how are we supposed to do that?" Parad asked before he came out of Izuku's body.

"Simple I'm gonna toy with him until the time is almost up and knock him unconscious for real!" Bakugo answered with an evil smirk.

"Well, that's a stupid plan, but if you wanna toy with him we'll join you as well but I'm taking the first punch." Izuku said causing Bakugo to get angry.

"What did you say!? Don't even try I should hit him first!" Bakugo yelled at him.

"No, I go first considering how slow you I bet you can't land a punch on him!" Izuku mocked him.

"Hah!? Why you nerd, I'm punching him first!" Bakugo said.

"No, I am!"

"No, me!"

"Not you me!"

'This will take a while...' Parad thought while watching the two boys argued about who's punching All Might first.

In the monitoring room

Recovery Girl and the other four students watched the screen in concern

"Oh dear, there absolutely no teamwork between those two, don't they see the trail ahead of them." Recovery Girl claimed

'Izuku, hope you pass this.' Momo thought while looking at the screen.

Back to the battle.

All Might stood in front of the escape gate smiling

"Here we go." All Might said as he jerks back his arm "I am here to test them." he said

"Ok break it up!" Parad said as he breaks those two boys apart "How about this instead." He said and takes out a 100-yen coin.

"If one of you both bet which sides of this coin are going to land, one of you can punch him deal!?" Parad asked them.