Level 58: An Unpleasant Talk

"Hello." = Normal talk

'Okay.' = Though

[MIGHTY ACTION X!] = Gashat sound

[CRITICAL!] = Finisher and Weapon sound

"I am here!" = All Might Muscle form

'Welcome' = Sign

"Henshin!" = Transforming
________________________________________________________________________________

In the morning outside Heights Alliance...

Eijiro was just leaving for his work-study again when he spotted Izuku and Parad behind him.

"Ah, hey guys, good morning, are you two off to your work-study too, cool so am I!" Eijiro greeted.

"Yeah, we finally got called in again, feels like it has been forever." Izuku explained.

"Wonder why they called us to come so early in the morning today." Parad wondered "Not to mention they even told Izuku not to wear his costume though. Weird?" He added.

"By the way, I would like to thank you for yesterday, you know?" Eijiro said in gratitude.

"Yeah, no problem Kirishima, what are friends for." Izuku replied as the two gave each other a fist bump

"Oh yeah, I also want to return this." Eijiro realized before pulling out the Toukenden Gashat and the Gamer Driver from his bag then giving it to Izuku.

"Ah, thanks for returning it Kirishima." Izuku said in gratitude then took the Driver and Gashat

"Hm?" Parad then noticed the door suddenly open right behind them as they all turned around seeing Ochaco and Tsuyu coming out of the Height Alliance.

"Oh, good morning guys, you going in today?" Ochaco asked as she and Tsuyu stood by the door.

"Yeah."

"Uh, huh."

"Huh, so are we, that's kind of weird?" Tsuyu said.

A few minutes later.

While they're walking to the station they meet up with some pros along the way.

"Hey, us too, wanna walk to the station together?" The male pro hero offered as they all smiled in excitement

"Please, I mean if you don't mind." Ochaco said in appreciation.

"We appreciate it." Izuku added.

"What's with all the Heroes?" Eijiro whispered over to Parad.

"Who knows?'' Parad said before tilting his head.

At the Subway

"Wait, we're all going the same way, I thought you were working in 'Konsai'?" Izuku asked Eijiro in confusion.

"Usually yeah, but I guess we're meeting someplace different today." Eijiro assumed.

"What a coincidence, us too." Tsuyu added.

"What a strange way, to start the day." Parad said in confused

Meanwhile on the train...

While they're onboard Izuku's been wondering why they're going in the same direction for a while now.

'Everyone's on the same train, going to the same station.' Izuku thought

"This is kind of weird." Izuku said in confusion as Parad agreed next to him